Hosts We Enjoy!

TerryTalk

Hosts We Enjoy!

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

I thought I would start with the positive and list some of the hosts that I DO enjoy! Maybe not every single time, but for the MOST part I really enjoy watching and listening to:
Becky 👍
Michele 👍
Heather 👍
Chris 👍
Dionne 👍 sorry if I misspelled her name
Shawn 👍
Tony 🤣 I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but when he sticks to gemstones and working with Michele I like him 👍
Well you folks get my drift! We all have our own likes and dislikes. Just thought I’d change the subject for a bit! Thanks 🙏👍👋
7 x

TerryTalk

Re: Hosts We Enjoy!

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

Lacy, I saw you added Jessica to the list of hosts you enjoy! I locked that post because I somehow created two identical new topics/posts! Sorry Lacy! 🙏👍😄
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Ok, I'll say it again...haha.. I like the list, I'd add Jessica.
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

I had several I used to like. I guess maybe Katie might be the last one left I actually still like. I don't see Heather to often but she's passive enough not to insist something is XYZ.

Too many are suck-ups to Tony and stroke his ego, and I cannot respect anyone that does that to that Charlatan.

I just watch to look at the jewelry, that's it. I used to watch to see the hosts and have fun, but that ended last year.
4 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 4 months ago

Does anyone remember the blonde haired lady, she had a dry sense of humor, I think she said she had 5 children...She kinda reminded me of Heather Locklear ...She just suddenly disappeared. I haven't see her since maybe last February...
5 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

My current faves are Shawn and Dan, especially when they work together. No yelling or screaming. No long-winded, never-ending, 20 min tease before they drop the price. Shawn gives a great description of the product and makes sure the camera shows what he’s talking about. Dan adds info and background about the product while making an occasional intentional corny joke that makes me laugh. And Shawn plays along beautifully; sometimes laughing with Dan, sometimes pretending to correct him, sometimes giving tongue-in-cheek responses. The two guys work great together. So nice to be able to relax and enjoy a presentation without over-the-top pressure, ridiculous exaggerations about prices/quality (like Tony & Bald Steve), self-promotions (like Tony & Bald Steve) and bragging/talking down to us (like Tony). And they RARELY talk over each other. So refreshing! 😁
6 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 4 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
4 months ago
My current faves are Shawn and Dan, especially when they work together. No yelling or screaming. No long-winded, never-ending, 20 min tease before they drop the price. Shawn gives a great description of the product and makes sure the camera shows what he’s talking about. Dan adds info and background about the product while making an occasional intentional corny joke that makes me laugh. And Shawn plays along beautifully; sometimes laughing with Dan, sometimes pretending to correct him, sometimes giving tongue-in-cheek responses. The two guys work great together. So nice to be able to relax and enjoy a presentation without over-the-top pressure, ridiculous exaggerations about prices/quality (like Tony & Bald Steve), self-promotions (like Tony & Bald Steve) and bragging/talking down to us (like Tony). And they RARELY talk over each other. So refreshing! 😁
I agree I am enjoying “The Shawn and Dan Show” myself… Dan seems to be sort of a wild card when he’s paired with others, but he really has a lot more ‘spark’ with Shawn.

I will say overall I am so glad to see Shawn back overall. I remember he parted ways with LC awhile ago but I always thought he was professional and a great presence on screen. I particularly thought he was onto something when he was paired with Hannah for a while consistently before leaving. It was a very “Regis and Kathie Lee” dynamic which I found enjoyable.
5 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

CDK wrote:
4 months ago
Does anyone remember the blonde haired lady, she had a dry sense of humor, I think she said she had 5 children...She kinda reminded me of Heather Locklear ...She just suddenly disappeared. I haven't see her since maybe last February...
There had been a few "new" hosts pop in, but they pop back out just s quick :(
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I just wanted to add that I like most of the hosts, so the faves I listed are just that. My faves, but not the only ones I like. I do think LoLo & Jessica are especially nice and even though Bald Steve drives me crazy with his self-promoting and talking over people, he seems like a nice guy. The only one I just cannot tolerate anymore is Tony, who isn’t actually a host. The problem is that he’s often paired with Michele who I do enjoy. So, sorry Michele, but I won’t be watching you when you’re paired with Tony, but I will watch when you’re paired with anyone else! 😁 Finally, Cheryl, if you’d stop yelling and cut down on the pressure you’d be much more watchable. And Marva, if you would cut back on the sudden shrieks and non-stop gestures and odd rambles, I think you’d be better off. JMO! To each his/her own! 😁✌️
6 x

ExGemLover

Post by ExGemLover » 4 months ago

CDK wrote:
4 months ago
I think the woman is Stacy and I noticed she has left but I do not know where she went.
4 x