STEAMING MAD!!!

TerryTalk

Re: STEAMING MAD!!!

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

I have had a bit of luck with a personal shopper for two different problems that I couldn’t get rectified by customer service! People are correct when they have said that personal shoppers can actually help us out with ANY kind of issues or concerns! I also believe in asking for a manager and ALWAYS ask for something—-if you can’t get your item—then you want a discount (get it in writing via email!) and I have done this two different times and for free regular shipping with the 15% discount! I wanted the items but they did honor the discount and free shipping for two other jewelry items! My opinion is if someone screws up, it happens, BUT the company should make it right and if they cannot get me the exact same item, keep me as a customer by a small discount and free shipping! I have done this with almost every shopping channel AND the HS* was the only shopping network that did nothing for me and they screwed up royally on one of my orders years ago. I don’t shop with them, but SLC has screwed up BUT made it much better in the long run. You HAVE to tell them how they can make it right for you NOW! They probably will do something else that will satisfy you and keep you as a customer! Please try it and best of luck and keep us posted! Thanks 🙏
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

Terry talk Thank you will do😊
1 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 4 months ago

Okay guys I have an update on my situation.. It has been resolved! Shop LC came through for me, YAY!!

I had replied to the one that was working on my case and didnt hear back from her within 24+ hours so I ended up doing a chat instead of calling. I put my case number in the chat subject box and within just a few short minutes I was talking with someone that was very nice and helpful. Gave her a few minutes to check all the notes from previous interactions with customer service and she offered to get it resolved for me right then pretty much since the one that I had been emailing was off and didnt get my email. She asked if I was available for a phone call right then and I told her Yes, I would be standing by.. I couldnt believe it but in less than 5 minutes they called me and they placed the order for my auction item at the price that I won it for plus tax ($8.56) with FREE expedited shipping!! :)

So I am now a happy camper and I asked them to go ahead and close out my case since they came through for me and made it right.

So @Boston Irish, I hope you are taking our advice to get your issue corrected and resolved because I want to hear good news on your case! ;)

FWIW, I guess I just had a bad personal shopper because I have tried to get one to help me one time with another issue and I was flat out told, we are shoppers and help people find items they need or looking for, we dont do customer service issues. You will have to call the customer service line for that. :( I said okay then and that was that.. I got "NO HELP" from a personal shopper in the past and I was told they didnt handle CS issues or situations..

Just my luck hunh?? :? Glad that others have had better luck in that area.. I wont call them again after the way I was treated.. I would rather deal with regular CS..
Last edited by Shopper7192 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
6 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

@Shopper7192

Glad to hear it! You must have found a unicorn :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Shopper7192

GemfArMooom wrote:
4 months ago
@Shopper7192

Glad to hear it! You must have found a unicorn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes I think I did, LOL..😆
2 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

I am really happy that you got your situation resolved and you are satisfied and will probably be a continuing customer! Cheers 🎉👍👏👏👏. I have previously stated that I have had some “issues” with SLC and I have gotten them resolved, not quickly all the time, but resolved to my satisfaction! If SLC, or any other vendor doesn’t resolve and try to work out my situation then I don’t shop with them any longer! I still shop with SLC sometimes, and that means we come to a mutual satisfied resolution! I support companies with my wallet and I really hope everyone does that too! I understand that mistakes and screwups happen. My criteria is does the company work with me to resolve the issue(s). I always give them what resolution(s) will work for me. And I try to be polite and reasonable with my ideas for resolution. It truly works almost all the time! Have a good weekend! 👍😁👋
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
4 months ago
I don't think its glitches🤔
[/quotIrish[/mention]

BostonIrish,
I agree with you and I also don't think there are "Glitches" in the System. It would have to be in every aspect of the Company if it was Random Glitches. Look back at Post from several years ago and there are numerous complaints involving the same issues. Shady is what I see, including the sale tactics of the majority of the Hosts and Models. According to what is said they supposedly use every single Product Line Offered, claiming each is absolutely wonderful, is their Favorites and all they use. Very Deceitful and
Misleading especially for New Customers who don't know their sale tactics. I don't think Customers should have to have discussions and give Tips on how to make a Company do what they are supposed to be doing to begin with. One thing that is always taken care of immediately is the charging for purchased items. They get your money while the Customer has to try to Track Down and/or Actually Receive what they paid for, but then restitution of money for items returned take extremely long time.
3 x

Shopper7192

@TerryTalk
Getting the assistance and help you need really does come down to the actual customer service rep and the "quality" of the service reps. Sometimes you get a good one that is understanding and sometimes you get ones that just don't care and want to get you off the line as soon as possible. We really shouldn't have to work so hard to get a resolution to these issues whenever there is proof that there is a problem. This is the only company where I have been put into a position to have to keep after them to do the right thing. It really shouldn't be that way..😞

🙏Thanks so much and I hope that you have a great weekend also!😊

@Lanai
I don't have any proof that there aren't glitches in their system but most online companies do experience them at some point but most (businesses) do work to resolve that type of problem as quickly as they can and not let it be an ongoing issue.

I do totally agree that if the case was that they couldn't access the funds for the orders until they actually processed & shipped them then we wouldn't be having these issues with late drawn out shipments and order processing. I don't like that they take my money out of my account IMMEDIATELY at order placement and then wait 4-5 days BEFORE shipping my order out with a SLOW POKE shipping service. Then if I have to return an item for whatever reason, they take another 3-5 days to refund after receiving it back. Seems the only thing that "IS" immediate is the taking of the funds from the account for the order!

Will SLC ever work again like a well oiled machine?? 🤔 I don't know, but one can only hope!😊
2 x