Shop LC

Rolltide

Shop LC

Post by Rolltide » 4 months ago

Last edited by Rolltide 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

ExGemLover

Re: Shop LC

Post by ExGemLover » 4 months ago

@Rolltide Figured what out?
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

I guess I am not getting this? There is so much to follow.🤔
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

I know my head is spinning! I hate the guessing games. I figure just take a wait and see attitude.
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I just ignore cryptic messages. My belief is, if you want to say something, say it so everyone understands what you’re talking about. If your post is directed at one particular person, put their name in your post so the rest of us don’t waste time trying to figure it out. Also, don’t post something then delete it after you get one response because that’s really confusing to anyone who reads just the response but has no idea what the person responded to! As always, JMO! 😁✌️
Last edited by Spinoza 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Bella

100% agree Spinoza!
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

I agree Spinoza and Bella! Half of the time I have no idea what some post is about giving the various different posting names and initials and then we’re supposed to know some story from months or years ago and this one was or is banned because of something that might or might not even be true and host’s mentioned by initials and realize that there are hosts with the same first letter initial. Not only confusing and beyond following if you are not on here a lot or recently joined, but how cryptic it ALL seems to be gives me a headache and then the deleted posts are added to the confusion! This is NOT me being a witch or anything other than say what you want to say—within reason—-spell it out, or maybe try another tactic!—-because MANY of us have absolutely NO idea of what you are talking about or what you are referring to with these secret-type of postings! Ahhh, I feel better now! 😁👋👍
4 x

Bella

Me to!
1 x