SLC Storage Bags

TerryTalk

SLC Storage Bags

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

Has anyone purchased the storage bag sets that SLC sells? Did you like them? I talking about the bags with the “windows”. Did they hold up? Curious, would possibly like to try them and wondered if anyone else has purchased them? Thanks 🙏👍😁
2 x

Lacy

Re: SLC Storage Bags

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Terry talk, I have them. They are ok. They do the job. Check out T site.the storage bags are there. You don't have to buy 5 either. They sell alot of the "home" items lc sells. They have free shipping over 10.00. I usually compare the prices before I buy from lc.
3 x

TerryTalk

Thanks Lacy! I will check out the T site. I really don’t think I need or want 5! Thanks again 🙏👍
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

I purchased them, last year, and like okay. I did need more than I thought I did and had to order another 5 set. Seem to be well made and I have had no problems with the quality of them.
2 x

TerryTalk

Thanks Lanai! Good to know that you liked them and you are even going back for more!
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I decided to order some. I hesitated because I didn’t really need 5, but after some thought I realized I have good uses for 3 of them. I figured I would probably think of 1 or 2 other uses so I might as well get them since they were only $9.99. If nothing else, I’ll keep one as a spare and give the other to a friend who recently started a new craft. I’m sure she’ll find good use for one.😁👍
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 4 months ago

I got some and they've done fine. I also used mine for packing clothes when I go visit my daughter and grandkids because I usually stay for several weeks and they held up even doing that.
1 x