Face/Neck Wrinkles Be Gone?

TerryTalk

Face/Neck Wrinkles Be Gone?

Post by TerryTalk » 4 months ago

Most of us know and have seen the myriad of products that SLC sells that are claiming to improve skin tone, color, clear up complexions, remove or lessen wrinkles, etc… I’m curious if anyone has purchased any of these items and have really seen improvements of some sort? Sometimes I am tempted to buy, but they sometimes just sound to good to be true. 😳. Anyone experienced something that works? What is the item and how did it help you? Many thanks 🙏 for your time and help! 👍🙏👋
4 x

Lacy

Re: Face/Neck Wrinkles Be Gone?

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

I use a micro current machine on my face and neck for years, once a week.. It's not permanent. It does work. If I don't use it weekly, the effects wear off. Its exercising your face. Shop around for prices and brands.
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Opatra Beauty mask!
4 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 4 months ago

I figure if the items ACTUALLY worked, hosts wouldn't need to get Botox treatments...
6 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

GemfArMooom wrote:
4 months ago
I figure if the items ACTUALLY worked, hosts wouldn't need to get Botox treatments...
Hi GemfArMooom.....

I completely agree!
One Botox Host is beginning to look like a Wax Museum figure!
Nothing moves on the face and the eyes are getting more evil and sinister looking cause they are stretched so far out
So fake looking and it isn't necessary, how sad in my humble opinion to be so worried to that degree :(
5 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 months ago

I highly recommend only reputable brands, especially French , for skin care. The best ever, but they never practiced Any sales as a general policy, is Clarins. Expansive but keeps you a long time because you need to use a very minimal quantity. If not, I would go with Codalie, no parabens and natural or, lower price and very good, Neutrogena . I would never buy anything for skin care made in China or…India.
6 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

@@Druid

I like what you are saying about products and where they are manufactured etc.
Are we allowed to ask the members what kind of product is good for under eye puffiness etc?
The cold spoons doesn't seem to work that well....lol

Today they were showing the products from that guy who comes on with C and Dionne, and I can't remember his name but his stuff is on all the time
Since I can't stand C I can't really watch the show that long
5 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 months ago

I am using an eye cream from Estée Lauder and alternate with Caudalie. Often I use the same face cream as an eye cream too. I am not much into Serums because I found they “swell”the skin around the eyes to erase the wrinkles. I have been using face creams all my life with very good results, passing of course, from youth creams to, now, mature skin ones…Clarins is the only brand that has never disclosed their manufacture secrets that are guarded preciously,( the company is owned by the Clarins sisters now) that’s the reason none can duplicate or copy them and you can’t find them in discount stores or on sales.In terms of purity and good results, I know that Caudalie is using raisins and other natural ingredients, you can buy it at Sephora or on their site.
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

I don’t know I get prescription Retin A for a good price from India have for years. Costs 3 times more here in the US and it’s the same thing! Between using Retin A for many many years and good skincare routine with peels and ALWAYS using sunscreen and Opatra, I literally have little to no wrinkles and absolutely no crows feet!
5 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

All these routines sound great. (as I stated on a prev. Post) I use a micro current machine, I don't go overboard. I Love it and it's results. I use Elizabeth grant products with it. We all have different needs for skincare. My theory is we all are beautiful the way we are. A little help never hurts.
6 x