Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Serge

Re: Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Post by Serge » 4 months ago

Roger rabbit pimp made me spit out my coffee and frankly I needed a laugh. They had their office party the night before so maybe marshmallow girl forgot to change out of her red party dress but I for one am tired of having to see those old saggy things all too often!
2 x

TARD

Re: Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Post by TARD » 4 months ago

Try watching Heidi Daus on HSN, she's vile. NO ONE should have to look at wrinkled up saggy udders. Don't get me started with Josie Moron at QVC.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Oh my gosh! That Heidi Daus jewelry is god awful ugly! Overpriced as well for what it is. Just ugly costume jewelry.
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

TARD wrote:
4 months ago
Try watching Heidi Daus on HSN, she's vile. NO ONE should have to look at wrinkled up saggy udders. Don't get me started with Josie Moron at QVC.
@TARD ...

I have not seen Heidi show her breast but if they are sagging at least they are real and not store bought....just sayin
Don't know who Josie Moron is either
My concerns were for the Hosts that I saw on ShopLC and they both looked so un-professional
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

@colljoe , @joshuatheemerald, @Serge, @WTFarmGirl

You all have me laughing at your comments.....too funny
Glad I could make you laugh and along with the others who made funny comments
Yes I can believe she does it on purpose, especially when she knows the dress is way too low and then places the microphone right at the cleavage

Again, so pathetic and the swaying back and forth is so distracting!
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

joshuatheemerald,
So Funny, yet so True. You have great style in posting the Truth, while making me smile!!!
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 4 months ago

Lanai wrote:
4 months ago
joshuatheemerald,
So Funny, yet so True. You have great style in posting the Truth, while making me smile!!!
I appreciate your comment! I am truly not ever trying to be mean spirited or putting down of anyone, but these LC hosts choose to speak with such blatant falsehoods and over exaggerations that it cannot be ignored by us as the viewers. I think home shopping in general has become more pushy, but LC hosts like the two we mentioned here are some of the worst at it. Even moreso I will say that I really liked when C started throwing it to some of the models to talk. It started when he was paired with Hannah, and then the models would also contribute. It was a breath of fresh air, you could tell those girls Courtni and Stacey were not trying to be TV personalities they were “real” people. C + K have definitely rubbed off on them because now when those models are with these two hosts, it’s basically the same talking parrot points… repeating the same exaggerations. I was very sad to see that happen to those gals as I liked their authenticity.

Oh BTW, going back to the “marshmellow”
Comment….. remember it’s December which means it’s a “Marshmellow world in the winter” like the old song goes LOL.
2 x

ExGemLover

Post by ExGemLover » 4 months ago

@Penelope~Pit~Stop ope~Pit~Stop When you said puffy marshmallows I thought you where talking about her breast :lol: I noticed her face looks really puffy too, I was wondering if she gained weight or if she was bloated for some reason.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

ExGemLover wrote:
4 months ago
@Penelope~Pit~Stop ope~Pit~Stop When you said puffy marshmallows I thought you where talking about her breast :lol: I noticed her face looks really puffy too, I was wondering if she gained weight or if she was bloated for some reason.
Good Morning exGemLover....

I think a few people thought I was referring to her fake chest but you realized what I meant :lol:
She has gained more than a few pounds, (just like me) but he really has put on the weight and he acts like he is the best looking Host
0 x