Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Lanai

Re: Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Post by Lanai » 3 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
4 months ago
Lanai wrote:
4 months ago
joshuatheemerald,
So Funny, yet so True. You have great style in posting the Truth, while making me smile!!!
I appreciate your comment! I am truly not ever trying to be mean spirited or putting down of anyone, but these LC hosts choose to speak with such blatant falsehoods and over exaggerations that it cannot be ignored by us as the viewers. I think home shopping in general has become more pushy, but LC hosts like the two we mentioned here are some of the worst at it. Even moreso I will say that I really liked when C started throwing it to some of the models to talk. It started when he was paired with Hannah, and then the models would also contribute. It was a breath of fresh air, you could tell those girls Courtni and Stacey were not trying to be TV personalities they were “real” people. C + K have definitely rubbed off on them because now when those models are with these two hosts, it’s basically the same talking parrot points… repeating the same exaggerations. I was very sad to see that happen to those gals as I liked their authenticity.

Oh BTW, going back to the “marshmellow”
Comment….. remember it’s December which means it’s a “Marshmellow world in the winter” like the old song goes LOL.

joshuatheemerald,
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I have some actual time today to try to Catch Up. Wow, it looks like there has been quite a s*** storm going on for the past couple weeks. I have Never thought you were being unkind or mean spirited. Quite the opposite.
I have been trying to catch up but reading the Forum Post from most recent backwards and it seems quite Controversial. As, I always enjoy, reading your Posts,
I believe that we would probably be very good friends "in the real world."
Right now the Healthcare Profession is very busy with the Numerous Cases of Influenza B Virus as well as the Dramatic Rising Positive COVID Cases in the area I live.
I unfortunately over the years have picked up the habit of using Verbal Dictation Conversion and Shorting of Words with Charting that the way you take the time to very eloquently put into proper Syntax your thoughts while at the same time not being "walked all over" by others is something I find very refreshing, much appreciated and enjoy reading.
Our thoughts on Topics seem to be very much alike along the lines with some of the others on the Forum, but you always manage to make me smile or laugh when I read your Comments. This is appreciated more than you could know.
I Thank You, for this. Please continue to voice your thoughts in your very Authentic way regardless if others agree or disagree. Everyone has the right to Voice their Opinions.
2 x