Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

I am not mentioning names but I am going to say I am saddened to see ShopLC is allowing certain clothes to be worn on a family program!!
My nephew is here and I had to virtually turn the station because of the risque clothing and relentless screaming over each other for "air time"

He is a young man and doesn't need ALL OF THAT thrown in his face :(
Not to be mean but it looks like two puffy marshmallows stuffed into their outfits trying to be hip and young looking.....NOT EVEN CLOSE
I am watching another channel until these two are done with their shift

If I get booted for this simple truth no worries, I will be back 8-)
5 x

christee

Re: Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Post by christee » 4 months ago

So happy you made mention of it since I was tempted to but held off. I'm unable to watch her and the co-host for more than a few min but did notice the camera did it's best to avoid showcasing the décolletage. I learned long time ago "there's a time and place for everything".
5 x

WTFarmGirl

Re: Wow The Morning Show Has Turned Into Pimp My Ride and I Wanna Be A Victoria Secret Model

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

YUP, I saw it too (rolls eyes). While the color was very nice on her, a simple tank top under would have been much appreciated. Thankfully my menfolk were nowhere near the TV or I'm sure I would have heard comments :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

CDK wrote:
4 months ago
Puffy Marshmallows? 🤣😂

@CDK .....

I was hoping my comment was eluding that the both of them look like puffy marshmallows because they both have gained weight and they look so swollen! :lol:
In no way am I perfect in that department but I know better than to dress like I am a size 8 and it's always a bad look when heavy set people dress up like they are in their 20s-30s

It's pathetic to see how narcissism takes over a person's common sense :(
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

She knows exactly how she looks. She could have simply wore Mock Camisole to cover her. They are very pretty and do the job. She has been wearing these plunging tops since she started. Management doesn't care. I just turn the channel at this point.
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

@christee..@Lacy and @WTFarmGirl ...

So I am not the only one who noticed the in-appropriate clothing!
I just don't understand why so called professionals think it's ok to dress like they are at a nightclub
Yes the color Red was pretty however that faded quickly when the audience has to be hit in the face with plastic surgery!!

Then the Roger Rabbit pimp look wasn't professional either
We all have our own style of dressing but we should know better than to dress like this pair did while trying to sell high end jewelry and such!!
I would never take these two sales people seriously if I was looking to buy some beautiful pieces
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

@Penelope-Pit-Stop. Well said! And Kim knows it. How do I know? Because they did a close up of the chains on her neck and she took her hand and covered up her cleavage. :shock: That said it all.
Further, they did a close up of her holding the chain, and in the background was her deep cleavage.
I am sure they (Hosts) are checking on the Community for comments.

Bottom line: This is just not appropriate on a live forum, that is all. Outside all this, and at a party, go for it Kim. Let the GIRLS fly free.
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 4 months ago

But remember….. Kim and Chuck both use every Opatra device, every skin care product from David Pollack, every healthy gummy chew, and every exercise device they present. So you too can be a marshmallow like you see the results on screen if you buy all that stuff!!
6 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

@joshuatheemerald

You're killing me! I'm glad my coffee was gone or I would have spit it out!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x