Cancel Order

BostonIrish

Cancel Order

Post by BostonIrish » 5 months ago

When did Shop L.C. stop having where you could cancel your order that you paid for before being it was sent on order history?🤔
3 x

Bella

Re: Cancel Order

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

I noticed that to just the other day, however if I clicked on order details it was on that 2nd screen.
4 x

BostonIrish

Bella thanks they are always changing things. Did you see how small it is?🙄
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 5 months ago

Probably because they don't want anyone to change their mind and cancel orders, instead they know that many won't get items returned in time frame allowed for refund plus if Free Shipping was involved in purchase then if Purchase is returned then they just recouped Shipping Cost+, also the quicker they process payment the more operating funds they have available. Just my opinion.
5 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 5 months ago

Lanai wrote:
5 months ago
Probably because they don't want anyone to change their mind and cancel orders, instead they know that many won't get items returned in time frame allowed for refund plus if Free Shipping was involved in purchase then if Purchase is returned then they just recouped Shipping Cost+, also the quicker they process payment the more operating funds they have available. Just my opinion.
I'm sure you are correct. They want people to get the item in their hand before they decide they don't want it, then go through the hassle of returns....
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 5 months ago

Bella wrote:
5 months ago
I noticed that to just the other day, however if I clicked on order details it was on that 2nd screen.
Bella, Thank You for posting the info on where to go to cancel an order now, it will be helpful for everyone and nothing was posted on the changes made on the website. Shame on LC, once again!!!
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

You’re welcome Lanai! I found it by accident. I think right after they changed the screen. I cannot believe they don’t inform their customers, that is a change that people need to know is still available. No one wants to have to call to cancel an order before it’s invoiced!
2 x

BostonIrish

Bella Thanks I would have not looked their.🙄
2 x