Enough with the Tanzanite already

Lanai

Re: Enough with the Tanzanite already

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

Sure, I will have to get them from Safe Deposit Box. It is always written with sloppy, light ink as Physicians tended to sign orders prior to Electronic Orders, even then the Electronic Signatures are basically unreadable, trust me I know. I will get the name, and let you know what letters that I can interpret for certain, I am very good at this because of my long time Profession. It always looks exactly the same, no difference. Took me a while to notice it because I wasn't going to Insure the Items anyway. After I did notice I went back and started looking at the Cards realizing it was always the same signature. This has led me to the conclusion that either the person is on the SLC payroll or this person is Fictional because it is hard to believe that this is a coincidence, especially when you factor in that these purchases were made over a several year time frame. I suspect that this Post will be wiped but I will post it even if I have to start a New Posting. Expect it after Christmas because I am done with all gift purchases and other necessary supplies and don't want to put up with all the traffic and late shoppers as well as my Bank is closing early
tomorrow for their Employees to have an extended weekend as well as since COVID they require that appointments be made for Safety Deposit Access or actually any kind of Business that requires Customers to enter the Building.
3 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

@Lanai

Ok, I understand, no rush! And yes please do make a separate post for it. I know lots of outsiders read this too and I'm sure are wondering the same thing!
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 3 months ago

WTFarmGIRL,
I haven't forgotten about the info, I told you I would get, just haven't had the time to get an appointment at the Bank to set up a day and time for access.
As soon I can, I definitely will.
1 x