I’m sick of this crap!

Bella

Re: I’m sick of this crap!

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

It’s item #7676185 it pulls up under the search for white buffalo, not blue moon turquoise… go figure. Oh and they jacked up the price again!
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

stunning bracelet!

Although it's odd how the Blue Moon turquoise is not the same style matrix . . . some of it looks more like the Royston turquoise in some of the other designs..
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

Bella I looked it up WOW Beautiful! I was looking on the auction you might want to go and bid on item 7676185 Squash blossom necklace it would go so good with your bangle the bidder SA over bids on every thing Good luck I hope you win it.🤗
1 x

Bella

Thanks for the tip BostonIrish! I’m not into the “real” Southwest look for jewelry, the squash blossom isn’t really my cup of tea. Seems dumb, being that I wear cowboy boots and ride on occasion. Thanks though for thinking about me!
I thought the cuff may be too big or gaudy but it’s not… perfect size. Christmas gift to myself!
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

Bella,
So happy for you. I checked it out and it is a beautiful piece. Hope you enjoy wearing it for many years to come.
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

Bella I saw they had it on for 399.00 I hope you got a good deal.😊
1 x

Bella

I did BostonIrish after I called! For heavens sake they have bounced the price around on that bracelet like a ping pong ball!
0 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 4 months ago

I had something similar happen once and I called and they refunded me the difference in cost. It was easy.
0 x