I’m sick of this crap!

Bella

I’m sick of this crap!

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Here we go again! I placed an order for a very expensive bracelet (Blue Moon Turquoise) it was limited availability and was priced as low as possible so they say and the miner was on the show as well presenting it, all bragging what a great price. It did sell out supposedly. Well the bracelet arrives tomorrow and today it’s available and there is a 20% coupon off the price! I will call and give them a piece of my mind and will return the bracelet. I’m sick of this BS!
7 x

WTFarmGirl

Re: I’m sick of this crap!

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

Oh nuggets, I'm sorry Bella. I did see that presentation a few times, along with the white buffalo and a few other types that family mines.

Could you order the new lower priced one and return the other one? I know returns are a PITA . . . I have a full set of curtains to send back . . .YEA . . . .looking forward to the shipping on that one :P
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

@Bella: I would call and let them know and see if they can't give you that 20% back in store credit. Hopefully, that will work. Saves you the time and effort of mailing back. 🤞
5 x

christee

Post by christee » 4 months ago

@Bella more than once it's happened to me and I always contact CS thru chat and request a price adjustment and if any, a promo code. Every time they adjust it which makes me a happy (and returning) customer.
7 x

Bella

Thanks for the suggestions gals. I hate to send ANYTHING back especially around the holidays it will be even worse.
Yeah, they upped the price on the bracelet but even with the 20% coupon I would have saved $45. This seems to be happening more often lately. I’m starting to feel like a dumb#$$. Hate that feeling!
6 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

Bella Good Luck I am so sick of these up and down and UP games just like Door busters never can we use a coupon on them.😫 Get Em Girl.
7 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 4 months ago

Be real. This is how it works. One day price is $X, and the other day price is lower, or even higher, but discounted by 20%, 25%, 30%. ShopLC has the best prices and they want to sell whatever they offer for the best price for them to keep their business alive and for you as well to buy from them.

I bought from ShopLC many items that are much, much, much more expensive everywhere else. In my "Wish List" I have everything I am interested in to buy and I seldom buy items that are presented LIVE. I wait for special discount code (20%, 25%, 30%), or price to drop, or I am looking for an item or a similar item on 1$ Auction. If I can't buy what I want I am not disappointed, because next time I will find something similar or even better.
5 x

Bella

I to seldom by from live TV, but this was a limited item and more high end. Generally recent on air items are not eligible for a coupon. I was wrong. Received my Blue Moon/white buffalo bracelet today it is gorgeous, 38 grams of silver! I called CS they gave me a credit I told them if they didn’t work with me I was returning my last 2 orders from them. All is good!
7 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

Bella Ya Ya Ya You did it I am so happy for you.😊
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

I'm glad it worked out Bella, and I'm glad you LOVE your bracelet!

Too bad you cannot post a photo of it :(
2 x