Missing Chris

Serge

Missing Chris

Post by Serge » 4 months ago

I haven't seen Chris in some time and just hope he's on vacation. I always forget to include him as one of my favorite hosts but he is. He's a joy to watch and seems to be easy to work with as he never interrupts his cohost or shouts. He isn't pushy and quickly drops the price. Also, he such a nice looking man and always dresses appropriately. I've never understood why he's never on during the day but that's ShopLC's loss as I think people wouldn't change the channel or mute their TVs as much if they did!
6 x

colljoe

Re: Missing Chris

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

I agree. I like him a lot. I do see him on sometimes Night Owl with Becky. I personally feel that Becky does most of the talking when she is on with him and treats him like a newbe. When in fact, he does great on his own. He has a great personality and I love his skits, especially with Hanna. He and Hanna do well together and I would like to see the both of them hosting together.
I have seen him doing that "Live" shopping that appears on your computer screen bottom right. You can click on it if you want to watch it. It's really bad optics, sound, and one can't really see the item.
7 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

Chris seems to only have been doing around 1 Overnight a week, usually $10 Friday with Becky. He does several of the Daily Livestreams weekly but as stated by another, the Livestream is very poor quality in viewing and sound. I have tried to watch a couple of them but they are just to big a mess to bother with, camera can't even focus on what the items look like.
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

Really hope Chris goes more into either days or nights. The few times I've seen him I like him.
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

Chris was on with Becky for the overnight show. Shaun had mentioned that it would be just Becky since he had been scheduled to work with her but got called in to cover the earlier shift because of a Host sickness, he was Hosting with Heather until 2am, but then Chris came on with Becky. I also really enjoy watching Chris. He seems really laid back and quite funny especially when paired with Heather or Hannah. He is quite nice on the eyes as well!!
2 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 4 months ago

Chris and Aussie Steve are the only male hosts that don't do anything to get on my nerves...I think Dan and Shaun read all your positive comments and now their banter is being exaggerated...However, I like how Dan treats and adores his wife...that seems so rare these days...
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

@CDK

Agree, Dan really loves his wife and isn’t afraid to make that clear. Kudos to him! 👍❤️😁
0 x