Host Leaving

joshuatheemerald

Re: Host Leaving

Post by joshuatheemerald » 4 months ago

Serge wrote:
4 months ago
I too enjoy Michele and will be sad if she leaves. I watched some of that show but fell asleep for part of it so I could have missed it. If she does leave I hope she is appreciated wherever she ends up as she's very knowledgeable about gemstones and is funny! I can't think of any other host announcing that they were leaving until the last couple of days except for Karen. They gave her a nice sendoff after all her years there which she deserved. I'll just hope that Michele stays because she's one of the few hosts that doesn't drive me crazy!
Michele, we wish you all the best. Of course you can’t please everyone but you stayed “authentically you” always and I can appreciate that…… obviously there is a little animosity since Michele made the point about not getting to travel like other hosts. The favoritism of LC towards certain hosts is very obvious, even when some of the long-time hosts are very much “phoning it in” or more about pushing you to buy than actually giving info on a product so you can feel confident about your purchase other than “missing out”.
8 x

EvieLou

Post by EvieLou » 4 months ago

Well, darn. Michele was the only reason I watched. I wish her all the best.
6 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 4 months ago

I am so sad to hear that Michele is leaving. It breaks my heart to hear this. You can not find better Host's than Michele & Karen. It took me so long to get used to not having Karen there, & now we have to deal with no Michele.I think Shop LC is making a big mistake in letting Michele leave. I did not know that she did not live in Austin. Why can't a host leave that we do not like?, I think our list would be rather long, don't you?
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

@Lanai

Can’t find anything. Will just have to watch next time I see her. If she’s serious, she’ll mention it again.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Michele is on now with tony. I sent her a live message. She replied a simple YES. That she has been at lc 4 years, so she is leaving. So sad.
7 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 4 months ago

Gosh I am soooo sad to hear this! She is one of my favorite hosts. This is so heartbreaking to know that she is leaving after 4 years! 😭

Michele if you read this honey, have a great life and don't change anything! You deserve to be happy anywhere and everywhere you go. You are one of the most honest down to earth people I have seen here at SLC and you will be greatly missed. You always have great ideas and are so full of knowledge of the gemstone industry and we will miss getting that information from you. I hope that you are happy and treated well wherever you end up next in life. 🙏Thanks for making me laugh and making SLC fun!! 😇God bless you!!
11 x

DrJon

Post by DrJon » 4 months ago

Beautifully said!
7 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I can’t bring myself to watch her now because she’s on with Tony and I can’t stand listening to him. Zzzzzzzzzzzz. 😴

But it seems it is true that she’s leaving to go back to L.A. so I wish her well. 😁👍 She’s the most entertaining host on SLC, IMO, and the most unique personality! 👏👏👏

And who knows? Maybe she’ll come back at some point. Apparently several hosts have done that. Or maybe she’ll join one of the other home shopping networks and we’ll see her there! 🤞🤞🤞😁✌️
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 4 months ago

Now my heart is really breaking because it is true Michele is leaving. The only reason I watch is to see Michele, & some Fridays if shipping is reduced or free, I bet we do not see it free after Christmas. Buy the time you buy a Shop LC item, at $9.99 add the tax & shipping you will be out around $17.00. I have been buying many items for way under $10.00, PLUS FREE SHIPPING, at the T on line store. Michele, I wish you ALL OF THE GREAT LIFE YOU DESERVE. YOU ARE THE BEST HOST I HAVE EVER KNOWN OF. You Will Be Greatly Missed BY MAN NNNNNNNNNNNNY PEOPLE.
9 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

I think she looked very nice last night. Very well put together, hair managed and nails nice and make-up on point.

On a side note, I caught Miss C and another host snickering about untrue comments Tony makes about his "adventures". I guess they laugh about him as much as we do :lol: :lol:

Might also be why I have never seen miss C or K with him . . . but he also claims to have worked with SLC for 23 years, so IF that's actually true (likely not) then he has seniority over both ladies and they are forced to deal with his nonsense.

It's sad that FINALLY after all this time, Michelle and Tony are actually doing ok together and now she has to go. She was the ONLY person that made him a bit more "normal" and "human-like" and not a bellowing robot.

I think if Michelle leaves, Tony has to go as well. It's only fair . . . I spent 5 hrs watching everyone drone on and on while I cloned 250 christmas trees. If I'm stuck listening to T with anyone else I'm going to have to TURN OFF the TV and stare at the wall while I work :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
8 x