The imaginary Modani…

CDK

Re: The imaginary Modani…

Post by CDK » 4 months ago

@WTFarmGirl lol...no they were dark blue jeans and they looked like someone splashed a bucket of bleach and paint on them...I ended up donating them..Have a great day...Cole
1 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

That paint costs extra ya know, hahaha! ;) ;)
2 x

HS

Post by HS » 3 months ago

Oh he's real and Hunter is right...he's real tall!
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

HS —

Yeah, there is a real person using the last name Modani. But I believe Bald Steve once mentioned something about it not being the family’s real surname. He said something about the “Modani” family using it because one of the businessmen in the family tree liked the sound of it better. Dunno if that’s true or if Bald Steve was just joking…or if I was hallucinating! 🤣

Anyway, there are a lot of questions some of us have concerning the Modani business, the Modani website and other Modani related things. The tall Modani (or whatever his real name may be!) might be a very nice guy but that doesn’t mean the business, etc, is what SLC hosts claim it is. 🤔 After all, they’re simply sales people and he brings in money for the station so of course they’re not going to say anything bad about him or his business.

But some of them go overboard, IMO, and must have permanently chapped lips from kissing “Modani’s” butt and singing his praises ad nauseam! 🤣😁✌️
0 x