Are you ready for…

Bella

Are you ready for…

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Hope everyone is going to be ready for the clearance sales after Christmas. AKA year end clearance sales, New Year Sales etc. Heaven help us!
8 x

Koalagirl

Re: Are you ready for…

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

Joy, there goes the no return policy!
4 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 4 months ago

Aww come on @Bella, Those always come after the Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Green Mondays or was it Green Tuesday??? :roll: Heck I cant remember there are so many.. :lol: LOL, You know, all those never ending sales for the last couple of months of the year and the beginning of the next one??

My inbox has been staying JAMMED 🤢up so much lately with all the stores adverts for all the last minute gifts and sales pitches!

What gets me is the constant sales pitch that SLC would guarantee delivery for Christmas by a certain date. Heck, they cant get me my orders within 10-14 days so I don't know how they are going to guarantee delivery before Christmas when they are still using SLOW POKE DHL service for shipping out orders!😡 They have been lying to the people about guaranteeing before Christmas delivery in order to push sales. Very unprofessional...

I still never received my order from 11/26/23 and had to get them to refund me for it yesterday.
4 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I’m looking for a nice gold sale. I don’t care if it’s before Christmas, after all the holidays or whenever. Just please let it be a good sale on legit pieces of 10k & 14k gold! Not overlay/vermeil/ION/hollow or anything other than solid. Please and thank you! 😁✌️
2 x

Spinoza

Shopper7192 —

FWIW, so far my orders have all arrived quicker than usual. (Yes, I’ve bought a lot of holiday trinkets, toys, etc!) They’re using FedEx for some, USPS for others and DHL for the rest. I have 3 more orders due to arrive before Christmas and I’m optimistic because of the recent speedy deliveries. Here’s hoping you’re as lucky as I’ve been! 🤞🤞🤞😁👍✌️
3 x

Shopper7192

Post by Shopper7192 » 4 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
4 months ago
Shopper7192 —

FWIW, so far my orders have all arrived quicker than usual. (Yes, I’ve bought a lot of holiday trinkets, toys, etc!) They’re using FedEx for some, USPS for others and DHL for the rest. I have 3 more orders due to arrive before Christmas and I’m optimistic because of the recent speedy deliveries. Here’s hoping you’re as lucky as I’ve been! 🤞🤞🤞😁👍✌️
You are so lucky!!🤩 Thanks for the hopeful wishes but all of mine are being shipped SLOW POKE DHL...😖 I haven't in a very long time seen SLC ship straight out USPS since the old days in the beginning. Sometimes I get lucky and they ship FedEx but lately they will not use that option for "ANY" of my orders. I am stuck on the SLOW BOAT!!😭 Even though I am only about 8 hours away from them!! 10-14 days tops..
2 x

Spinoza

Shopper7192 wrote:
4 months ago

You are so lucky!!🤩 Thanks for the hopeful wishes but all of mine are being shipped SLOW POKE DHL...😖 I haven't in a very long time seen SLC ship straight out USPS since the old days in the beginning. Sometimes I get lucky and they ship FedEx but lately they will not use that option for "ANY" of my orders. I am stuck on the SLOW BOAT!!😭 Even though I am only about 8 hours away from them!! 10-14 days tops..
Oh, rats! Well, there’s still time for a Christmas miracle! 😁🤣🤞❤️
1 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
4 months ago
I’m looking for a nice gold sale. I don’t care if it’s before Christmas, after all the holidays or whenever. Just please let it be a good sale on legit pieces of 10k & 14k gold! Not overlay/vermeil/ION/hollow or anything other than solid. Please and thank you! 😁✌️
They has some nice 10K crosses on the other day, morning actually. Nice size ones (hollow of course) but sizable. And at $67 not a bad deal. I bought two to re-sell years down the road when our tree farm opens. I'm much rather just design and sell my own (and I will) but I bought these as back-ups. Not sure if the gram weight is a deal, but I was basing my buy on size on the neck and design (it wasn't hideous like some).

Also on a side note, I was HORRIFIED that they mentioned my NAME right after I clicked buy. My husband was sitting at the table with me while SLC was playing and saw me on my phone. Thankfully he wasn't paying TOO close attention or he would have flipped out on me and I would have had to cancel my order. It's my own money, but he still would not approve.

Thanks SLC. Really appreciate that one.
0 x

Spinoza

WTFarmGirl —

So far I like the gold I’ve purchased from SLC so I’ve decided to pick up some additional pieces for myself or to resell at a later date. I have to admit their gold item prices do seem to be the best I’ve found and the “test pieces” I’ve bought look great. Thanks for your input! 😁👍✌️
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

Their chains are a bit higher priced and lower in gram weight than others I have found, but I appreciate their novelty items.
2 x