OPATRA WARRANTY ETC

colljoe

OPATRA WARRANTY ETC

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

I bought a Opatra Synergy from Shop LC about 5 yrs ago. Wow! The years sure do fly by fast. I do use faithfully and believe it has worked real well with those wrinkles and lifting. Suddenly, it would no longer hold a charge. My first thought was oh no! Here we go. Let's see if Opatra really does have this "lifetime warranty" or will they come up with some excuse not to honor it. I sincerely had my doubts.

I contacted Opatra and they emailed back right away and gave me an address in Las Vegas to return the defective unit. Within two weeks they DID honor their warranty and sent me a brand new updated model of Synergy, in fact, a Synergy Marble Rose Quartz. I was blown away. The packaging alone was above and beyond beautiful. It actually contained a small box you open up and it has a video that starts playing with instructions on how to use. The devise itself has a different head than the one I had originally bought, it's Rose Quartz! It glides so much better, very smooth, and I can feel the difference with this new one compared to the original I bought. My skin feels a bit tingly after use and they recommend 7 minutes on each section of your face. What a difference when you can actually feel it working.

I am more than happy knowing this company is the real deal honoring what they claim. Why? Because I also accumulated over the years, the hair brush, the Lumicap, the Therapad, the Handylight, the Dermineck, and my most recent purchase the Necollage. The Lumicap is far superior to the hair brush, the Therapad can be used all over the body, and the Handylight I use for my hands, works great on the feet as well. The Dermineck works great, but I can see how the Necollage will be so much easier, not having to move it around. The mask will be next before it's no longer offered, and I'm sure I will enjoy the mask more than the Synergy.
But I just had to let you all know, Opatra is a class act! 👸🏼👍
4 x

Bella

Re: OPATRA WARRANTY ETC

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Colljoe, I to had a Opatra device that failed (the brush) after a few weeks, all I had to do was Email the invoice from Shop LC to them and within 5 days I received a new brush! I never even had to mail the old one back! I would suggest to keep ALL your Opatra invoices and instructions in the devices’ boxes. That way you don’t need to frantically search for it if something goes wrong. I also register all my devices on their website so there’s no issues. I agree that Opatras’ customer service is outstanding!
4 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

colljoe —

So did you really notice good results from the Lumicap? I’ve debated getting one since I’ve seen mixed reviews about similar caps on other sites. I’m not as wild about trying the brush so I’d rather not bother with it. Thanks! 😁
1 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 4 months ago

I had an Opatra brush that failed after less than two years. I attempted to make a claim under the warranty. However, they refused to replace my non-working item unless I mailed it back. I could not generate a return label online because of the nature of the item. Because of the battery, it could NOT be sent via USPS. No label, no return. I gave up and I think it is still in a box under my desk at work. WTH am I supposed to do with this piece of toxic waste?

I purchased a number of items from Opatra. I assume they are all useless pieces of junk (all still boxed because they were too much trouble) and l will never purchase any Opatra product again. Some customer service. :(
4 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

My husband bough an opatra brush but never used it. I was too afraid it would get stuck in MY hair so I didn't even attempt it.

Honestly, the brush idea seems like a bad one. You are only doing one small section at a time and for a second - you'd have to sit there a LOOOOONG time to get the same effect as the hat. The hat makes more sense. I mean, I GUESS if you wanted to re-grow leg hair, or OTHER hair elsewhere, well then a brush would be perfect for those awkward areas :lol: :lol:
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Catwoman I would contact Opatra customer service and tell them of your issue. All my Opatra products came by USPS! You should not have to produce a return label! Not everyone has a printer, I don’t. They should at least mail you one! I would stand my ground on this one. That’s why I tell everyone to register your device and keep your invoices. If nothing else I would return the non working brush to them with a note inside letting them know how upset you are, can’t hurt.
1 x

colljoe

@Spinoza: Yes, my cap seems to be working. I do have thinning hair, but I see hair regrowth. However, as with all beauty products, it takes months to see results and you really have to be dedicated. I do two sessions almost every day, back to back. It's easy to just turn on and place on head. It beeps loudly to let you know when it's finished.
@WTFarmgirl: I agree with everything you said about the brush. It was a waste of money really but I bought it before the cap came out. Yeah, I thought the same about having to go over and over each section in order for it to do anything. Annoying, compared to the cap. And, I suspected it may have been a return, as it left my hair feeling greasy.
@Catwoman48: I concur with Bella. Just mail it back with a letter requesting a cap instead. Worth a try. But do give all your other products a try. Red light therapy is very expensive on the market, and it works. Don't give up. You're worth it. And I think you will be glad you did.
1 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

colljoe,
I also purchased the Luxbrush when it was 1st aired. I don't have any problems with hair loss but have always had Baby Fine Hair and thought it might help. I don't like it at all, I am glad to know that I am not the only one that the Brush causes Greasy Hair. It causes my hair to be Greasy even if used on Freshly Washed Wet Hair and I never thought I had an overly sensitive scalp but the Bristles are so rigid and hard that it actually makes my scalp sore after use. Waste of money for me, the only results I got from it was a sore, tender scalp and greasy hair that I had to rewash.
1 x

colljoe

@Lanai: Yes! True. The "bristles" are very hard. I had a few areas that got soar too. I think we leave it flat and have a tendency to press hard to get the benefits of the red light therapy. I am glad to know that I am not the only one. Thought someone else had owned it...gross...because it left my hair so greasy. I used a cleaning wipe on it and it still didn't help.
You will love the cap if you decide to get it. So simple and easy.
0 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

Thanks for the info!!!
0 x