$ Auction items

Lacy

$ Auction items

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Do you ever wonder where the items come from? Are they possibly returns? Other channels put in the description pre-owned I've never seen that added to the description by SLC. Just wondering.
3 x

CDK

Re: $ Auction items

Post by CDK » 4 months ago

Some items from the auction are in the Clearance section...I won an Opal ring for around 300.00 and yesterday I found it in Clearance section for 1600.00...If you can beat the crooks bidding up the auctions, you can get some nice things for a good deal...
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

CDK Wow what a deal Congrats!😊
2 x

BostonIrish

I have bid on a ring so many times and MS Per! keeps bidding 100
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

I gave up. I tried 2 weeks ago bidding on small stuff. It kept bidding up over the normal price. I gave up. I'd rather bid on gemstones elsewhere AND win them ;)
2 x

TN

Post by TN » 4 months ago

Bid rigging is illegal and I wish whoever is behind it would get nailed & punished.
4 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 4 months ago

I have no concrete proof but I would guess auction items are returns. I received Lustro Stella items with no box or other documentation just stuck into a cheap zip lock bag with no tag. Once I received a yellow diamond bracelet that was literally in pieces and could not have been damaged in shipping. I have also received rings that were not the size in the auction listing. They agreed to take the bracelet and rings back, they reimbursed my shipping and they paid the return shipping as I do NOT pay for damaged or defective merchandise.
4 x

BostonIrish

Oh I have stories too! Lustrous Stella I love I have been buying for years . they send them in black pouches no boxes😫 I called and they said they now buy in bulk no boxes I said WHAT!🙄 No class any more. The rings are all different sizes too. Happy Holiday.🎄
3 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 4 months ago

Well I did not even get a black velvet pouch for the Lustro Stella bracelet won on the auction, just a cheap wrinkled zip lock bag!
1 x

BostonIrish

That's just wrong🙄
3 x