New host

Bella

Re: New host

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

Hipocracy and politics doesn’t work on the forum. That was my point. I guess I hit a nerve. I don’t hate anyone for their beliefs. I may not agree with them but I don’t hate. We’re all Americans! Tis the season to be merry and bright!
7 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

🍷🍸🍹🎄
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 4 months ago

I stayed out of the last round of drama but I just want to point this out… the previous post that stirred a lot of harsh words among us that are “regulars” here was started by a newly registered member making their first post (you can see how long someone has been a member and how many posts they’ve made under their profile name in the right hand side bar on the forum posts). “RealChristians” fits that bill having never posted before and is newly registered, and their first post was to make an inciting remark and derail the conversation away from the main topic. In this case, I can’t help but think this might be ANOTHER instance of a host or LC cohort trying to deter us from making observations, critiques, criticisms, etc. by turning the topic political. Would not be the first time that a host has purposely careened our talk in order to not hear our opinions of them or the network.
7 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
4 months ago
Just want to add, I’m not sure Courtney/Kourtney was hired to “replace” Michele. I think she was hired because SLC is going to be short at least one host now, but that doesn’t mean Courtney/Kourtney was hired to showcase gems or to deal with the obnoxious, blowhard, rude, condescending T.D.! She may float around and fill in wherever needed due to vacations, illness, emergencies, etc. Someone else may get stuck dealing with the arrogant, self-promoting T.

Personally, I hope it’s a guy that gets paired with T so we can see how T deals every show with the same person he doesn’t automatically feel superior to! In fact, I really hope it’s Steve C! Tony will be bragging, rambling, interrupting and talking down to viewers (“Do you understand?”) while Steve goes on and on, also interrupting, and talking non-stop about the same old things ad nauseam! (Yes, I know it won’t ever be Steve C. That would be pairing two “experts” who can’t stop bragging, exaggerating, telling people how long they’ve been dealing with rich clientele and high-end jewelry and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! )

Meanwhile, I hope everyone gives Courtney/Kourtney a chance to settle in and be herself. She’s young and new. Anyone else remember how it was when they just started out in a new job? 🤔
I think that's spot on, really. Last night T gave huge compliments to Michelle, and guess what? They sold OUT of everything they presented. He even said this season they have done better than any other season. Just you wait . . . he's going to get grumpy when he doesn't sell as much as he used to since he'll no longer be paired with Michelle.

I think he should be paired with Chuck. THAT would be a S-show for sure. Steve fanboys over T, so I think he'd just ramble on more if he was paired with him.

Side note, Steve reminds me of "The Chef" from the muppets . . . talking wise, lol!
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

You would think if a host or cohort came on the forum they would have enough sense to abide by the guidelines. To me, if a host posted something outside the forum guidelines that should be cause for dismissal. I think some “new” people are just ignorant and post a comment thinking that’s acceptable on the forum, it’s happened before.
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

@joshuatheemerald and Bella: True! Seems it was done to throw off the main topic about Courtney becoming a "host". Strange how that (RealChristians) popped up. Personally, I have never heard Chuck being political, nor would I expect it from any Host.
*Re: Courtney: Think of the money Shop LC saves by not hiring a professional personality.
5 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 4 months ago

I have never heard anything political from Chuck. We go back a long way, but I never see him these days. Must be the time difference and different schedules. Nor do I ever see Kim or Becky or Chris or Australian Steve. Way too much Hunter and the other Steve aka Uncle Fester. It’s Tony, Tony, Tony all the time. Doesn’t he ever take a break? He will be even more insufferable once Michelle leaves.

Hannah is the singer, so annoying. I agree, please don’t sing, just give us the information we need. The others don’t bother me that much. I really like Cheryl, especially when she is paired with Katie.

You know who I miss most of all? NIKKI! I am sure I am not alone. Dumbest thing they ever did was letting her go. Maybe if we complain enough they will bring her back, like Karen. Karen is the gold standard.
3 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

@catwoman48: I agree with you, way too much Hunter and Uncle Fester. It seems every time I turn on the channel its Hunter during the day and Uncle Fester at night. I also agree that I have never heard anything political from Chuck. Been watching him f@Catwoman48[/@Catwoman48 Merry everyone!!
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

Oh, the way Uncle Fester talks about T is unbearable.🤮 Plus he rambles on and on and talks over whoever he’s paired with. And as the other host is speaking, Fester continues mumbling little comments to himself that may or may not have anything to do with what the other host is saying!

Never thought I’d say this but Fester has taken over T’s #1 spot on my “Can’t listen to them” list. And it makes my skin crawl when he calls Michele “cousin Chellie”. OMG, I hope she turns off her hearing aid when she works with him so he doesn’t drive her nuts! The woman has the patience and tolerance of a saint, I swear! Gonna miss her dearly.

On another note, Happy Holidays to all regardless of what you’re celebrating (or not)! 😁✌️❤️
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

Mapper wrote:
4 months ago
This is certain to annoy. Check out Coca Barbles on FB. :roll:
@Mapper ....
I checked it out, and it was weird to say the least
Why do I say this? it's because she is using a fake name and yet promoting herself as a ShopLC new Host
I am hoping she will be okay and do a good job
0 x