New host

WTFarmGirl

Re: New host

Post by WTFarmGirl » 3 months ago

I had forgotten that Michelle was in fact on during Christmas, you are right! I gave up noticing what she wears, it's usually pretty frumpy and does nothing to complement her lovely face.

But yes, she had looked amazing a few times maybe a week ago, and I had seen her look great at other times, maybe over a year ago . . . before she started going crazy dying her hair weird colors.

Maybe she's afraid of turning too many heads?? Maybe top head ladies would come after her, lol?
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 months ago

@Frack ....Welcome back! haven't seen you here for a long time
To WTFarmGirl, Koalagirl, Colljoe, Lacy, BostonIrish and Spinoza:
You all make some great points!

I couldn't believe the other night I was watching and I think it was Jessica working with Hunter, next thing he announced that he was going to be back in 8 hours to do another shift
Now I don't know if they get a salary or paid by the hour but he is relentless on showing up all the time :?

Maybe he just has nothing better to do and wants to stay busy :roll:
Or maybe he just wants all the attention...lol
Whatever the case it's gotten to be overwhelming and now he is stating he is the TERAHERTZ KING
He was selling a bracelet and we had to hear how he gives them to strangers, yada yada and how much it has helped his sleep etc.
3 x

WTFarmGirl

@Penelope~Pit~Stop

Yeah I turn off the TV when I see terahertz on...
1 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

Jyst noticed that Courtney also has a Facebook page under "Courtney Askins". So that is at least two profiles that she has. I know lots of people have more than one profile, but usually one us for personal use.
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

I haven’t seen Courtney lately. My viewing hours don’t coincide with her shifts, I guess. But I do like her and wish her the best! 😁✌️

P.S. I’ve NEVER seen an organization as disorganized as SLC when it comes to scheduling shifts, etc. The hosts are always uncertain of when they’re supposed to work! I understand sometimes people call in sick or have some emergency they have to attend to, but SLC is absolutely ridiculous about last-minute fill-in shifts for hosts. Some hosts are pulling double shifts or working 4-5 days straight while others get moved around for no obvious reason and then there are some who don’t work for days! Terrible time management, SLC! Flexibility is fine but it really looks like nobody knows who’s doing what or when. VERY unprofessional, IMO! ✌️
3 x

WTFarmGirl

Spinoza wrote:
3 months ago
I haven’t seen Courtney lately. My viewing hours don’t coincide with her shifts, I guess. But I do like her and wish her the best! 😁✌️

P.S. I’ve NEVER seen an organization as disorganized as SLC when it comes to scheduling shifts, etc. The hosts are always uncertain of when they’re supposed to work! I understand sometimes people call in sick or have some emergency they have to attend to, but SLC is absolutely ridiculous about last-minute fill-in shifts for hosts. Some hosts are pulling double shifts or working 4-5 days straight while others get moved around for no obvious reason and then there are some who don’t work for days! Terrible time management, SLC! Flexibility is fine but it really looks like nobody knows who’s doing what or when. VERY unprofessional, IMO! ✌️
Just curious . . . how do YOU know hosts are having these issues? I know Hunter has pulled double shifts, it has been brought up, but I watch a LOT and don't recall ANYONE mentioning not knowing when they are going to be on or acting shocked that they were suddenly on duty other than someone else calling in sick. The biggest one of course being Michelle, but we don't know her whole situation over the last year. Well . . . WE don't, but perhaps YOU do??

Seems a bit ODD that you would have insight into all the issues you listed above . . .
3 x

Spinoza

Nope, I don’t have any inside information, or secret connections (or super powers or magic potions either! 🤣) Sorry to disappoint. 😁

I just listen to the hosts when they chat with each other and they often ask when they’ll be on next. Frequently the response is that they aren’t sure, or don’t know, or they THINK they might be working next on such-and-such a date. Clearly the schedules are constantly in flux. 😁✌️
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

Spinoza, I will defend you for a minute and just say that the scheduling of hosts IS odd on LC AND I took your comments as observations and not inside knowledge. Of course the disclaimer is that you never know who is “lurking” and we’re all a bit jumpy when it comes to LC staff or hosts posing as normal members… I digress…. but yes it is definitely weird how Hunter can work a whole morning shift and a full evening shift in one day, and then be on the Night Owls shift the next day, etc. You never know where certain hosts pop up but others are on a regular shift. And then you have a sort of hybrid where someone like Jessica is usually on the same time slot, but you never know who will be with her… it is a little frustrating as a viewer. I really liked Hannah Timm and Karen Connelly who were together for a long time during the daytime on Thursdays and then suddenly that stopped and it was Karen still on Thursday afternoon but Hannah was gone. Very weird. Shawn Wilse also seems to be all over since he has come back and I thought he would have a more consistent time since he’s been around for a long time. But again, yI’m u just never know with LC!
2 x

christee

Post by christee » 3 months ago

The other night Hunter was presenting terahertz and discussed how it helps him get quality sleep. He briefly mentioned there's a place to sleep at the studio so he probably stays there sometimes when he has an evening shift and a night owl one right after. I always wondered how he could stay awake having only short breaks between shifts though he does look tired sometimes (as if he just woke up).
1 x

Spinoza

joshuatheemerald —

Thanks, I knew it wasn’t just me who has noticed it! 😁✌️

christee —

Yes, he seems to practically live there! 😳 And recently Bald Steve seems to be filling in all over the place. And finally, I believe it was either Shawn or Dan who mentioned working 4 (or 5?) days straight and it clearly wasn’t planned that way. (He wasn’t complaining, he just mentioned it when they were talking about if/when they were supposed to work next, other than their Tues & Friday shows.) 😁✌️
1 x