New host

Bella

Re: New host

Post by Bella » 5 months ago

RealChristiansLovesAll wrote:
5 months ago
Koalagirl wrote:
5 months ago
I guess Courtney will be taking Michele's place because they announced her as a new host this afternoon.

Hunter also had to make sure he showed his hairy chest during my lunch again today. He is so sickening. Wish he would leave. I know I turned the channel. I cannot listen to him at all. I usually like to see what they are selling, but I can no longer do that when he is on.

I have also noticed that they jack up the prices on items when its either free or reduced shipping. They had the same blanket I bought, but the price was $3.00 more than I paid with the free shipping.

Rant over. Happy Holidays.
As long as a host is not a major fanboy of Trump (like Chuck Clemency), I'm ok with them.
I guess forum names don’t always match a persons’ principles?
8 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 5 months ago

Bella wrote:
5 months ago
Hmm. Is that a dig at a fellow poster or am I misunderstanding what you meant? 🤔
2 x

RealChristiansLovesAll

Post by RealChristiansLovesAll » 5 months ago

Bella wrote:
5 months ago
5 months ago
Koalagirl wrote:
5 months ago
I guess Courtney will be taking Michele's place because they announced her as a new host this afternoon.

Hunter also had to make sure he showed his hairy chest during my lunch again today. He is so sickening. Wish he would leave. I know I turned the channel. I cannot listen to him at all. I usually like to see what they are selling, but I can no longer do that when he is on.

I have also noticed that they jack up the prices on items when its either free or reduced shipping. They had the same blanket I bought, but the price was $3.00 more than I paid with the free shipping.

Rant over. Happy Holidays.
As long as a host is not a major fanboy of Trump (like Chuck Clemency), I'm ok with them.
Hey, Bella...
When so called "Christians" hate anyone who are lgbtq or a racial minority, they deserved to be called out! True Christians don't past laws that discriminate against lgbtq folks or black folks. Think about it...
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 5 months ago

@Bella: Duly noted. :roll:
2 x

Spinoza

@RealChristiansLovesAll

I understand what you’re saying!👍😁

(But some people may not and think you’re being a hypocrite. ☹️)

Anyway… Let’s all just move on, eh? ✌️
1 x

colljoe

5 months ago

When "so called" Christians call themselves "Real Christians Loves All" .......
but "hates" others that tell the truth...THINK ABOUT THAT.
We don't do politics here so * off.
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 5 months ago

OK, I am lost, I never said anything political on my post, only that I cannot listen to Hunter and that their prices have been jacked up.

As far as Courtney is concerned, she is not new to SLC, she has been a model for 2 years now. I hope she will be a good host.
5 x

colljoe

@Koalagirl: No, no worries. The poster "Realchristianslovesall" just didn't know how to use the "quotes" and added you into it's rant. You said nothing political so no worries amongst us that know. This idiot appeared out of nowhere to try to start trouble.
4 x

Spinoza

In Courtney’s defense, being a model is nothing like being a host. So she is new to hosting. Just sayin’. 😁✌️
1 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 5 months ago

@colljoe thank you, I was a bit confused.
1 x