New host

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Re: New host

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

Hello WTFarmGirl..... ;)

I am going to have to try and catch a Tony show!
You are right, it's not Becky's fault as we know she is one of only a couple of excellent Hosts the station has!

Hmmm, I haven't seen the princess lately, what a nice present :lol:
Been enjoyable not to listen to the "whoa is me" act
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 4 months ago

I've been away for 10 days spending the holidays with family so I'm playing catch up on the posts. I see that nothing much has changed except we're sadly back in clearance which means I'll be saving money since we can't return anything! That's sad that grumpy Tony wasn't nice to Becky and he should be embarrased as she knows as much about gemstones as he does and probably more! I hope ShopLC realizes how lucky they were to have Michele to lighten him up and make his show a tiny bit enjoyable!
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Happy new year everyone.

About the price drops. If you watch online, the price is posted before the host says it. Obviously it's all a game. That they have control of the pricing.
They don't.

I usually have the tv on mute. Due to the antics, hosts I don't care for, etc. I don't purchase much anymore for many reasons. The news has been my back ground noise lately.
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

Well Hunter has just ruined my viewing once again. I turned in to see the Morganite for a possible gift and he was rambling on and on with his antics. It was bad enough he was on for 10 hours the other day now he has to be on tonite. Ugh.
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Koalagirl,
I hope you find a gift.

I just turned it on to see what he is doing. I agree. He's yelling again. He is Not being respectful to Jessica. Usually the host dropping prices are less talkative and let's the other host describe the items fully. Especially Jessica, she's been there years longer than him.
Get 5% off buy all.. wow, So generous!! Really.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 4 months ago

The buy all use to be 20% off.😳
2 x

Frack

Post by Frack » 4 months ago

When did Michele leave? Did they announce it? I just saw her on Christmas. Anyone know where she's going?
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

Frack —

Michele mentioned it herself and later confirmed it. Didn’t say why or where she’s going, etc. Maybe she’ll tell us or maybe she won’t. After all, it’s none of our business — but she seems fine other than saying she’ll miss her viewers.
4 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

@Penelope~Pit~Stop

She was actually on Christmas Day. I actually got stuck watching a bit of SLC in the morning after our family canceled plans due to illness.

Her nails looked good, but I was a bit surprised at how dressed down she was for such a big holiday. Everyone has been full tilt all week with the swag.

And then later it was Cheryl by herself who hadn't planned to present on her own I'm guessing, since she profusely apologized for having to show items on her hands, explaining she had just come back from a dig . . .

But I've said it a few times . .. if your bread and butter income is from something REQUIRING your hands to look nice, you PUT THE GLOVES ON during your "hobbies". Leather gloves, rubber gloves, cloth gloves, latex gloves, WHATEVER IT TAKES, you wear the gloves. STOP giving poor excuses for not being presentable.
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

Michele looked real nice about a week and a half ago. Her hair and makeup looked real good. Which goes to show ya she can look great. But I agree, she looked rather sloppy for a presenting Host during the holidays. Of the two times I saw her, one time was a loose black shirt, hair pulled back in that ponytail, then at Christmas she wore a bulky white sweater, that looked like it had a hood, and her hair pulled back again in that ponytail. I was surprised too, because all the other Hosts were dressed for the holidays.
And I believe someone on here said they heard her say she was going back to LA.
2 x