New host

Bella

Re: New host

Post by Bella » 3 months ago

What is so reactionary? Karen is a fellow veteran. I know where her views lie and mine are pretty much along those lines as well. Unfortunately or not we cannot discuss politics on the forum. I’m not spewing anything. I have been watching home shopping channels since the mid 80’s but I don’t know what difference that makes.
3 x

HS

Post by HS » 3 months ago

Bella wrote:
3 months ago
What is so reactionary? Karen is a fellow veteran. I know where her views lie and mine are pretty much along those lines as well. Unfortunately or not we cannot discuss politics on the forum. I’m not spewing anything. I have been watching home shopping channels since the mid 80’s but I don’t know what difference that makes.
Bella, my father was a WWII vet and we loved him like the * and nobody was more proud of him.
What I meant was that I've never posted on this board, or any board for that matter, so I guess I was excited with my first post and worded it funny.
Bella, I am sure we have much more in common than not. I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service!
Friends?
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 months ago

Friends ok you’re good! I thank your father for his service as well! My father was in the Air Force so like father & daughter I followed in his footsteps!
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

@HS Hunter is NOT Lauren's mentor. She has been on with other hosts before. In fact Hunter is not a mentor to anyone. As for her squeaky voice, that is just how it sounds, so what.
1 x

HS

Koalagirl wrote:
3 months ago
@HS Hunter is NOT Lauren's mentor. She has been on with other hosts before. In fact Hunter is not a mentor to anyone. As for her squeaky voice, that is just how it sounds, so what.
Who's gonna mentor her then?

She could always take vocal lessons from Hannah...Hahahahahahah LOLOLOL.
0 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

Hannah can give ANYONE vocal lessons because she is a Professional singer, something you clearly are not. As for who can mentor Lauren, anyone but Hunter can.
2 x

HS

Koalagirl wrote:
3 months ago
Hannah can give ANYONE vocal lessons because she is a Professional singer, something you clearly are not. As for who can mentor Lauren, anyone but Hunter can.
She's a professional singer on a cruise ship. 'Nuff said. Broadway 'aint what it used to be, baby.
Hunter needs to mentor the neophyte hosts because of his vast and extensive backround and knowledge in the both the television industry and gems/jewelry industry.
0 x