New host

Spinoza

Re: New host

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Did anyone see Michele and Chris last night? I believe it was on an overnight shift but I wasn’t paying attention to the time since I was casually working (at home) and had the show on for background noise.

Anyway, maybe I misheard, but Michele & Chris somehow got on the topic of remote hosting. (I think it started after someone had sent her “good luck” wishes and told her how much she’ll be missed, etc.) Anyway, Chris nonchalantly asked her if she would do that and she said she would. Then she said something about it being up viewers/customers requesting it. I didn’t catch everything she said so maybe there was more to it or maybe I totally misheard her. But I found it interesting and if anyone knows more about it, please let us know! Maybe we can keep her as a host via remote hosting from LA?? 🤔😁✌️
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 3 months ago

I was watching Michele and Aussie Steve and she said that someone had asked if she was going to work remote and she said she hadn't been asked to but it was something she'd definately consider. I for one would like it if Shop LC would let her work remote as I enjoy watching her. I love her humor and she's so knowledgeable about gemstone. I also appreciate her honesty.
6 x

HS

Post by HS » 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugsW19 ... FudA%3D%3D
Karen Connelly sure let her politics be known.
0 x

HS

Doesn't Lauren have that babydoll "baby talk" voice like Amy Stran, ShopNBC/ShopHQ/Evine/ShopHQ Kimberly Wells, Lynn Murphy, etc.

Lauren is on primetime now with Hunter. Not sure she's ready.
BTW, Hunter is sooooo hot. He and Michele were on GSN Gem Shopping Network. So was Steve, Matt, and Chris.

Michele will be sorely missed. Who is Courtney? Never seen or heard of her. No one can replace Michele.
0 x

HS

Karen Connelly and Steve Bryant do remote...why can't Michele?! That'd be great! Please let Shop LC know that if we can't have her on set, then having her broadcast remote is the next best thing!

People are complaining that Hunter is not letting Lauren talk. Oh brother. She's new and Hunter is helping her from looking bad/worse. If you can't hold your own with Hunter, oh well.
0 x

HS

I meant Dan Dennis, not Steve Bryant. Same difference.
0 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

Lauren has been on for a month or so, usually on the Live Stream. She isn't being taught by Hunter and he has a habit of talking over any host he is with.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 months ago

HS wrote:
3 months ago
I disagree she never mentioned one way or the other her political views. She just stated that accepting an award is not the time to share your political viewpoints. I agree. I hate award shows. Hollywood will use anything to pat themselves on the back and then turn a blind eye to outright disgusting behavior on their part.
3 x

HS

Bella wrote:
3 months ago
HS wrote:
3 months ago

I disagree she never mentioned one way or the other her political views. She just stated that accepting an award is not the time to share your political viewpoints. I agree. I hate award shows. Hollywood will use anything to pat themselves on the back and then turn a blind eye to outright disgusting behavior on their part.
Big deal. I for one would enjoy hearing more views like Karen's and watch people's head explode. I was having a good time with my first post. I'm ancient and have been watching home shopping 4 many, many decades. You're the one spewing something, honey.
So reactionary.
0 x

HS

Koalagirl wrote:
3 months ago
Lauren has been on for a month or so, usually on the Live Stream. She isn't being taught by Hunter and he has a habit of talking over any host he is with.
Why does she squeak instead of speak? I'm glad they chose Hunter as her mentor. She sure needs him.
0 x