Community Board Hacked?

colljoe

Re: Community Board Hacked?

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

@Mapper: I appreciate your input. I was going to ask the community if there was anyone out there that had knowledge in the IT world. I certainly don't. Don't know anything about if it's Aliens or a conspiracy theory but something is up, that is for sure.
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

Mapper wrote:
4 months ago
Excuse me. You were the 1st to respond to the post and you were the 1st to sow the "Hacker" seed. I am not obsessed with conspiracy theories. I was a Field Engineer in Information Technology for over 25 years. If I had to explain my initial response further...you obviously wouldn't understand.You may want to apply ice/heat on that pulled muscle of yours. Have a great day!
I understand just fine and I was a programmer for years. But you may have a reading comprehension skills problem. I was NOT the first to sow the “Hacker” seed. The original post is titled “ Community board HACKED?”. So I simply RESPONDED to the ORIGINAL POSTER’s question about a hacker. Then afterwards YOU responded and mentioned an attack, further adding to the ORIGINAL POSTER’s “Hacker” seed. If I have to explain that further, you wouldn’t understand. But you may want to apply ice/heat to your eyes and head in addition to YOUR pulled muscle. Have a great day!
Last edited by Spinoza 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

@colljoe ....

Good afternoon, my goodness I have been trying to find time to visit
Hope you had a great Christmas :)
Now I have to go do an errand but when I come back I will be posting my thought on all this drama this so called new member is causing
I will say I think it's a Host.....or one of their minions
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 4 months ago

Penelope,
Great to see you back on the Forum. You have been missed.. Hope you have been having a Wonderful Time. I know I normally write a book because I always have too much to say. Have to keep it short because of time schedule. Just wanted to say Hello, and Wish You a Wonderful New Year before you are off to more Wonderful places as well to say that I am right there with you, Bingo with the previous response. Think you "Hit the Nail Right on the Head!!!!
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

This one isn’t really a new member, but one who is a little “rough” around the edges and has ruffled a few feathers in the past. I’m trying to be diplomatic. Can we end and start a nice New Year?
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

To all:

My opinion: Just want to say, this board is for EVERYONE no matter how long they’ve been here. No individual poster is “in charge” nor does anyone’s opinions carry more weight than anyone else’s simply because they’ve been around longer. Everyone is always entitled to their opinions even if no one agrees. So when someone makes things personal by attacking a specific poster, it results in the person attacked having to defend themselves, which is only fair. And then it snowballs. So the simple solution is, if you don’t like drama then avoid making personal attacks on a specific fellow poster in the first place. (That doesn’t mean you can’t post a disagreement; just don’t make it a personal attack.) We ALL have room to improve. Again, just my opinion! ✌️
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Bella wrote:
4 months ago
This one isn’t really a new member, but one who is a little “rough” around the edges and has ruffled a few feathers in the past. I’m trying to be diplomatic. Can we end and start a nice New Year?
@Bella ...

I completely agree with you!!
And I will go as far to say it's a Female Host :lol:
It's going to be a Happy New Year, just think.....we have new Hosts who ShopLC thinks will be better than ever :roll:
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

@Lanai .....

Happy New Year :)
Thanks for missing me, I have missed you too
Good grief I am blown away with all the happenings on this forum!
In one week or so the powers that be have allowed such drama to come aboard along with the shenanigans of the possible Hacker!

Then to learn about poor Michele :(
ShopLC is losing a darn good Host and keeping the fake high maintenance Diva's including Mr. H
1 x