Free Shipping

Lacy

Re: Free Shipping

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Hi everyone, I wanted to share that on the TV APP. On air item and recently aired items.
The Shipping is free again today. Some items on air are still under 10 today.
2 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 4 months ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
4 months ago
[...] ALSO HAVING TO PAY SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING little thing even tiny earrings that weigh 2 oz. is wrong, if you buy more than one item & under a certain weight you should be able to get combined shipping. That is my thoughts.
That's my thought as well and I would like that. But I have to be fair and realistic. If I want to send a pair of tiny earrings to someone else, it will cost me at least $3.00 or even more.

SopLC has free shipping for orders over $50. This is more than a good deal for shipping... and I use it as much as I can.
0 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

Derby wrote:
4 months ago
CaribbeanGirl wrote:
4 months ago
[...] ALSO HAVING TO PAY SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING little thing even tiny earrings that weigh 2 oz. is wrong, if you buy more than one item & under a certain weight you should be able to get combined shipping. That is my thoughts.
That's my thought as well and I would like that. But I have to be fair and realistic. If I want to send a pair of tiny earrings to someone else, it will cost me at least $3.00 or even more.

SopLC has free shipping for orders over $50. This is more than a good deal for shipping... and I use it as much as I can.
One item shipped most definitely a decent deal . . . but lets try 10 pair, and at $3.99 shipping x10, you have $39 is shipping fees when it STILL is only under $5 to ship those SAME tiny items. HECK, I can ship a BAG FULL OF GEMSTONES (1500 carats worth) from Thailand to Michigan by FEDEX for $39 AND get it in 7 days.

It's all just a GIMICK to make more money.
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

@Lacy ......hope you have a Happy New Year also
Meant to tell you that in another thread
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

Penelope~Pit~Stop,
Happy new year to you as well. Thank you.
1 x