Free Shipping

Lacy

Free Shipping

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

If you are wondering... This is what I found. The free shipping only works with on air items and with tv app.

I tested it out for online orders on their website on my laptop and their website on my phone as well. Both charged me shipping.

I'm not sure if it works on phone orders or on their phone app.

Happy shopping.
3 x

Koalagirl

Re: Free Shipping

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

The fees are also jacked up so we really pay for the shipping, but I like to see what they have, because sometimes even the jacked up prices are still worth it.
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I love free shipping because it’s so painful watching shipping fees add up otherwise. I hate when they charge separate shipping fees for each item even when multiple items are shipped together. 😡
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 4 months ago

I think the free shipping deal is NO DEAL. So if you work long hours today & did not get to see what has been on SLC & during the day you want to buy a few items after you get home you have to pay the shipping. Now HOW WRONG is that. When other Home Shopping Networks have free shipping they have it on " EVERYTHING IN STOCK." Before SLC started this I have NEVER HEARD OF THIS. ALSO HAVING TO PAY SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING little thing even tiny earrings that weigh 2 oz. is wrong, if you buy more than one item & under a certain weight you should be able to get combined shipping. That is my thoughts. It just seems like everything this network does is backwards. I will not get started on that now. I do not feel like writing a book now. What are your thoughts on this, let me know. Happy New Year To Every One.
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

@CaribbeanGirl .....

I haven't seen you in a while, hope all is well :)
Your comment above is right on!
Other stations grant their perks and offers for 24 hours
Seems like they are using these few hours of "free shipping" and being placed on certain hosts time slots
Are they trying to boost their sales numbers I wonder?
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 4 months ago

Koalagirl,
I'm watching to see if there are any good buys but some are just backwards. We watch and know some of the older prices from not so long ago.
They are selling item for double now that was under 10 not too long ago. Saying a 10.00 ring from
the past. Now is sold for 18.00 stating it's never been lower and reg. price as 49.00 and 18.00 is an amazing price. What. !
They are actors at this point, do we believe them?
Not worth it to me.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 months ago

My orders are always $50 or more. I refuse to pay shipping on individual items. But I get it that not everyone wants to spend that much for each order.
3 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

Lacy
Exactly. I purchased an item not too long ago for 9.99 with a 2.99 shipping. The SAME item was on during free shipping last week for 12.99. Oh and the host claims its never been lower. Hah!!!
5 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
4 months ago
I think the free shipping deal is NO DEAL. So if you work long hours today & did not get to see what has been on SLC & during the day you want to buy a few items after you get home you have to pay the shipping. Now HOW WRONG is that. When other Home Shopping Networks have free shipping they have it on " EVERYTHING IN STOCK." Before SLC started this I have NEVER HEARD OF THIS. ALSO HAVING TO PAY SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING little thing even tiny earrings that weigh 2 oz. is wrong, if you buy more than one item & under a certain weight you should be able to get combined shipping. That is my thoughts. It just seems like everything this network does is backwards. I will not get started on that now. I do not feel like writing a book now. What are your thoughts on this, let me know. Happy New Year To Every One.
That's a good point . . . now, not only are you STILL paying the higher fee, but you are also now paying shipping, so essentially paying shipping 2X for those items....

Pretty backwards.

@Bella
I too sued to do the $50 free shippng, but last 2 times I ordered they did NOT apply free shipping, so I am DONE with anything except essential stuff I cannot find anywhere else.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

@WTFarmgirl That has happened to me on a few occasions. I do not check out. I call CS and they ask permission to go into your cart and they will correct it. Some CS reps will try to have you check out, and tell you they will reimburse you the shipping fee. No way, it's not worth the hassle of checking your bank to see if you did get the reimbursement.
1 x