Chris the host

Crystal-lover

Chris the host

Post by Crystal-lover » 4 months ago

Saw a lot of Chris hosting during Christmas. He is such a great host and I enjoyed watching him. Hopefully SLC will have him on more often during evening hours. He is great to listen to and very handsome as well.
8 x

Koalagirl

Re: Chris the host

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

I too saw Chris and liked him. I also hope he will be on more during day and early evenings. Today, Tuesday, all I saw was Hunter. He is ruining my watching SLC. He was on early morning with Heather and now again at 5:00est with Jessica. I wanted to watch because of the shipping is supposedly free, but I can't watch him. Wish it was Chris or Aussie Steve!
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

I’d like to see more of both Chris and Aussie Steve. Both are easy to listen to and easy on the eyes as well! 😉😁🤣✌️
3 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

Good afternoon :)

I agree with the both of you, Chris is a class act with a no nonsense approach and of course is good on the eyes ;)
When Hunter first came on I really enjoyed watching him but lately he has become a Circus act and hard to watch
Although he appears to be liking his job he needs to turn it down and slow his roll

Not sure who told him he was funny doing all of his antics but it's not working!
4 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 4 months ago

No his antics are not working and he is very annoying. His laugh isn't funny either.
3 x

HS

Post by HS » 3 months ago

Chris is a sweetie. I don't see why we need to compare Chris to anyone. It's like comparing Sapphires to Emeralds.

Hunter is a Sapphire and Chris is an Emerald. Equally handsome and precious.
0 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 months ago

Hunter is a Man's Man
His chest, it needs a shave!
Chris is such a Yum Yum
So sweet, and well behaved!
5 x