Happening Again Live TV?

colljoe

Happening Again Live TV?

Post by colljoe » 4 months ago

What the heck? Anyone watching the Terahertz live show with Hunter and Jessica? Showing the bracelets and they are flying out at 10 and 20 at a time??? :shock: Since when? Not one or two at a time, but up to 20 at a time? First off, they were just 14.99 the other day, now on clearance they are 19.99. But the amount being sold that are flying out the door must be another computer glitch or something strange is going on here. Same as what's still going on with the Community Board "Views," it's happening with these "sold" items. Something's not right.
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Re: Happening Again Live TV?

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

Hi Colljoe.....

I wasn't watching but what in the heck?
So the same bracelets that were selling for $14.99 are now $20
As for that computer glich I had to laugh when I came to the forum today and saw that my last post about the "pimp" was showing views of over 23,000 :lol:

Every post had huge views so it definitely is a computer problem
I am watching now and Hunter seems a little more reserved, hope he stays that way
3 x

colljoe

@Penelope-Pit-Stop Hi! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Isn't this crazy of lately? Always something on the board now. Watching this Terahertz show I couldn't believe the bracelets selling out at 10 to 20 at a time! The necklaces they showed right after sold out really fast also, and like 10 to 20 at a time. I had watched the Terahertz show with them just maybe a week or so ago and bracelets were 14.99, and nothing sold out so I assumed somethings not right here. I suppose they will find out soon enough and put them back up for sale.
Glad you're back. Stay in touch and "buckle your seat belt" because I'm sure there's more to come :lol:
Just saw this post is now up to 411 views... :lol:
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

Sometimes the price changes because they add something minor to the deal or quietly subtract something that was originally in the deal. 🤣 l’ve only seen a few close-outs that were truly a good deal or that were being offered at a price we haven’t seen before.

That’s all part of the SLC sales tactics though so it won’t change. A company that specializes in selling knock-offs they picked up super cheap (mostly from China) and/or products made in-house by cheap labor in India can’t be expected to do anything else. But I still wish they would hire better IT techs and more experienced directors & producers & buy better electronics. Half the shows consist of the hosts trying to hear the producers, read the graphics, trying to figure out how to match the correct products with messed up names/descriptions or asking for help with batteries and frozen computer screens! 🤣🤣🤣
3 x

colljoe

@Spinoza Funny that you say that. Jessica got mad at the camera man yesterday. Every time she put up a necklace to her neck he would pan away. So she spoke up and said to please put the camera back on her so she can show them..."goodnight" as her frustrated self says.
5 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 4 months ago

@colljoe

Yes, I think I saw that! Her frustration was pretty obvious! 😳
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 4 months ago

Strange, and strange that they are also "clearancing" terahertz . . . someone had written in last week asking if terahertz was going on sale and they said 'No, it's not."

I guess they were right, it's gong for more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

colljoe

And you can get it cheaper on other sites. So for them to up the price on clearance was a joke.
My other thought was possibly a reseller thought it was a good price and scarfed up the Terahertz yesterday? Pretty dumb considering you can get it cheaper elsewhere if you are a reseller.
I still really think someone is mucking around with Shop LC. Obviously their IT Department needs serious help.
1 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 4 months ago

@colljoe and @WTFarmGirl ....

Hope you both had a fabulous Christmas :)
Did you both see when Hunter was on last night and selling the Therahertz?
They had it for $19.99 and included the dangle earrings!
Of course they both claimed they didn't know this was going to occur, saying the old crap about a phone call etc. came in

Then Matt came on and for some reason I can't remember who he was working with, I think Jessica was with Hunter though
This guy is like a snobby Robot, he is so fake and his vocabulary is dripping with the repetitive big words (for some reason I can't remember them) :lol:
Probably because there are too many!!
2 x