Contacting SLC via email

Spinoza

Contacting SLC via email

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

In the lower right hand corner of the TV screen it says to contact SLC with comments or suggestions and gives their email address. Has anyone here ever contacted them that way about any of our concerns? (Free shipping, delivery dates, etc)

If so, have you gotten a response? Was it helpful? Thanks! 😁✌️
1 x

Spinoza

Re: Contacting SLC via email

As I mentioned in another post, apparently emails ARE read (since a suggestion I made got a response) so that may be the best way to go if we have questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions about anything. Posting those things on the board doesn’t seem to get a fast response and sometimes no response at all (or at least so it seems!) 😁✌️
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 months ago

GUILT.
3 x

Spinoza

???? Ooooookay, not sure why I’m supposed to feel “guilty” 🤔 but I’m fine with your opinion and I hope you have a nice day! 👍 🤣😁✌️
1 x

Bigeye

Post by Bigeye » 3 months ago

I contacted them twice since December 23rd, and have yet to receive a response.
2 x

Spinoza

Bigeye —

Thanks for responding! 😁 I don’t know what you contracted them about but maybe they forwarded your email to the person or department it concerns. I’m just guessing.

Of course if it was about a customer service issue it seems that you either get a response from them quickly/the same day…or it may take a loooong time. It’s always a crap shoot with customer service; I think the response depends on which rep handles it. 🙄

In any case, good luck! 🤞🤞🤞😁✌️
1 x