Just As Suspected~~Post Was Taken Down~LOL

Bella

Re: Just As Suspected~~Post Was Taken Down~LOL

Post by Bella » 3 months ago

Spinoza… I’m with you on this one. You could have stayed quiet and said nothing, but you spoke your truth, in this day and age that takes guts even on a forum. You have been polite and apologetic and no harm was done! I know I took some flack a few months back so I know how it feels. Personally I don’t give a d#$& if a host wants to post on the forum that’s their choice and if posts get deleted so be it! I could care a less what people think of certain hosts and who they like or dislike. It’s not a popularity contest. It just becomes so petty.
Also, for what it worth many keep insisting they know the ins and outs of the forum. Hosts are allowed to post using their “real” name. When Sara Coutts was a host she posted several times using her real name, it was a huge loss when she left Shop LC.
So Spinoza keep your chin up and just be you!
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 3 months ago

Bella I really do miss Sara remember when she was with Tony they made a great pair on air it was slot of laughs and fun. I will say things have changed with Him.🤔
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Bella —

Thanks so much! It was very gutsy for you to speak up in my defense, knowing that it will probably irritate some. 😐. And thanks also for pointing out that hosts are allowed to post here using their real names. I figured as much but didn’t want to open another can of worms! 🤣

Anyway, thanks again. I too admire people who speak up and are still able to keep things polite and in perspective without going into attack mode. Sorry to hear you were on the receiving end previously, but clearly you weren’t intimidated by the flack directed at you and that’s a feather in your cap! 😁✌️
3 x

Bella

BostonIrish, I do remember Sara working with Tony they were great together. I also liked her and Dan Dennis together they were a hoot!

You’re welcome Spinoza on my two cents. I don’t like it when forum members make others feel bad or unwelcome over something trivial. I’m not really into the bashing of the hosts either, so I generally stay out of it. I not here to make anyone mad just stating my view. Life is too short to complain about the dumb stuff!
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

Hi everyone,
I guess the bottom line is Miss D. Post Was removed, deleted. 😊

Maybe they couldn't remove D's without removing the rest.
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 months ago

True that Lacy. I think it was her, not Spinoza's request. Confusion for me? Nothing wrong was said and nothing was said about her son. Spinoza, you're the one who brought up her illnesses and her son's. But, nothing "nasty" was said by you, OR anyone else that I can see on here. What's the big deal? I agree with Bella about who cares if the Hosts come on here.
But for a member to report for it to be taken down because "they think" it "may" becoming nasty, that is akin to past history where you fink on your neighbor. Because YOU "think" is projection, doesn't make it true, and trying to stop (report) fellow posters from posting what they want is NOT allowing them to speak their truth (and observations).
But in the end," The Princess" always has posts about her taken down. She really should just ignore it like others have said.
If someone on this board is threatening members, or hosts, or sexually abusive, like we have seen in the past, that is different. Otherwise, let it be. These posts eventually move on to something else anyway.
3 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 3 months ago

Bella wrote:
3 months ago
Spinoza… I’m with you on this one. You could have stayed quiet and said nothing, but you spoke your truth, in this day and age that takes guts even on a forum. You have been polite and apologetic and no harm was done! I know I took some flack a few months back so I know how it feels. Personally I don’t give a d#$& if a host wants to post on the forum that’s their choice and if posts get deleted so be it! I could care a less what people think of certain hosts and who they like or dislike. It’s not a popularity contest. It just becomes so petty.
Also, for what it worth many keep insisting they know the ins and outs of the forum. Hosts are allowed to post using their “real” name. When Sara Coutts was a host she posted several times using her real name, it was a huge loss when she left Shop LC.
So Spinoza keep your chin up and just be you!
For what it's worth, this is according to community rules:

PLEASE DO NOT:

Post any Personally Identifiable Information, including, but not exclusive to, first or last names, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, SHOP LC account number, or birthday.

So, you are actually incorrect, no one is allowed to give out personal information.

And Stacy was booted off here for doing JUST THAT only a few months ago.

My observation still stands, that it would have been better to let it go instead of reporting it as one never knows the exact repercussions it could have that were unintended . . . and goodness knows, it happens a LOT here.
4 x

Spinoza

Bella —

Totally agree with you. And as for the hosts, I’m sure they can post here as long as they identify themselves. So, no harm no foul when they do just that. The reason why THEY have to use their real names is obvious; they’re employees.

Have a great day! 😁✌️
1 x

Bella

Exactly Spinoza! All employees can use their names. When we had customers service reps on the forum all the time they used their real names and gave out their email addresses. Many have also told their birthdays. That’s personal info! Trust me I have read the guidelines numerous times and are simply guidelines. Shop LC employees are exempt from some of the guidelines. That’s my observation.
2 x

Spinoza

Bella —

I would actually enjoy more interaction with hosts on the board if it wouldn’t turn nasty. But maybe that’s too much to hope for. ☹️
2 x