Just As Suspected~~Post Was Taken Down~LOL

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Just As Suspected~~Post Was Taken Down~LOL

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 months ago

Good morning everyone.....

We all knew someone was going to have this done because they are so predictable....LOL
The truth is out there regardless how many times a post is deleted because everyone has already seen it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I posted was what I witnessed on live television, good grief!
Guess ShopLC is going to allow in-appropriate comments to be made from one Host to another Host :cry:

Carry on fellow members.....this isn't our first rodeo ;)
6 x

Koalagirl

Re: Just As Suspected~~Post Was Taken Down~LOL

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

@Penelope~Pit~Stop I noticed it was removed. Like I said, if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen and if you want to be on TV, then thicken your skin. Unreal. Waiting for this thread to be removed too.
6 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 3 months ago

Like Jack jumping over the candle stick!

On an unrelated note, it looks like Dionne is losing weight? She appeared much thinner today showcasing some clothing items on set and rocking a red leather jacket. I don't often see clothing shows so perhaps it's been happening for a while, but I noticed it today.
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Actually, you can blame me for having the thread removed. I emailed SLC and politely suggested it be removed because I thought it was turning nasty and personal and might only get worse. I then suggested starting the New Year fresh. Sorry if anyone is upset with me. My intentions were good. 😐 😁✌️

Anyway, now I know they actually do read and listen to email comments if they’re submitted politely and with an explanation they find reasonable. Not sure if there’s a board monitor reading things here though, since requests posted on this board either get no response, or if there is a response it takes a long time to get it.
Last edited by Spinoza 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 months ago

@Spinoza...🐍...🤮
4 x

Spinoza

🤣🤣🤣
0 x

DragonSlayer

Post by DragonSlayer » 3 months ago

You seem to think it's perfectly OK to troll this group and upset the hosts. Your next negative post will be your last! You will be permanently removed!
0 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

@Spinoza wrote this:

"Actually, you can blame me for having the thread removed. I emailed SLC and politely suggested it be removed because I thought it was turning nasty and personal and might only get worse. I then suggested starting the New Year fresh. Sorry if anyone is upset with me. My intentions were good. 😐 😁✌️"

So let me get this straight Spinoza, you decided to be the Accuser, Jury and Judge against good and decent Forum Members : @Lacy , @WTFarmGirl , @Koalagirl , @colljoe along with a few others including me!

Just because you thought it wasn't to your personal liking you threw Forum members under the Bus :roll:
Who made you the Forum god? or better yet the Wizard of Oz/ShopLC!
I remember when you first started here that I was leary of you for some reason but I always want to be fair and see how things pan out

The red flag flew high when the Host came in making false accusations and you immediately came to her defense!
Your comment let her know that "you never said anything wrong, that you were always there to defend her when the others here were saying bad things about her"........WOW!!

Question.....I wonder if you would have been so eager to defend all of us when your BFF and her minions were here blasting us with verbal abuse, getting folks banned and posts deleted
I am sure your next move is to get me banned but I am ready for that ;)

Prayers will be said for you because you obviously are in need of them!
We may not always agree with each other in this forum but the folks I mentioned along with the others that conversed in that (now deleted post) would NEVER do the appalling behavior that has happened here

We respect each other and if we feel something is getting uncomfortable or too personal we will step away and move on to another topic
This type of "throat-cutting" is a really sad way to start the New Year

Congratulations Spinoza, you have graduated from the school of Minions D..
4 x

Spinoza

Penelope —

Nope, not playing judge, jury or doing anything malicious or underhanded or anything like that. You’re waaaay off.

FYI, I posted something a day or so ago on that thread about it being time to begin the new year and suggested that we all wipe the slate clean and start fresh before things spiraled further downward. No one objected to that and my comment got “likes” so I waited a bit longer to make sure everyone seemed fine with the idea. Again, no one objected to it so I figured I’d leave it up to SLC to decide what to do.

I didn’t TELL them to remove it, nor did I name any names or accuse anyone of anything. All the posts were there for everyone to see and draw their own conclusions, or ignore them all, or whatever. I only suggested that SLC take a look at it and see if wiping the slate clean was a good idea or not.

Apparently they agreed it was a good idea to put it all behind us and start fresh.

There was no under-the-bus tossing or anything else. It’s as simple as that. Hope that clears things up, so take care and have a nice day! ✌️

P.S. Nope, I have no intention of trying to get anyone banned, nor do I have such power anyway. Why would I want to ban people for stating their opinions or even for what you just posted about me? I’m not weak or afraid of what people say if they disagree with me. It’s fine. I don’t have any desire to “get back” at anyone if they “attack” or criticize me or my comments. I can take it! 😁🤣✌️

P.P.S. Nope, I’m not the BFF of anyone on the board or at SLC, nor do I know any of them personally. 😁✌️
2 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Here's what Spinoza just wrote to justify the actions"

"FYI, I posted something a day or so ago on that thread about it being time to begin the new year and suggested that we all wipe the slate clean and start fresh before things spiraled further downward. No one objected to that and my comment got “likes” so I waited a bit longer to make sure everyone seemed fine with the idea. Again, no one objected to it so I figured I’d leave it up to SLC to decide what to do."

WOW!!
Nice try to make yourself look innocent but I remember that comment you made and in NO WAY did you indicate that you were "going to ShopLC" to clean the slate and start fresh
We have seen comments like this before and in my opinion your statement was just saying we need to move forward and start fresh....SO WHAT?
Suggesting that doesn't mean going to report to ShopLC what was being discussed

I may be wrong but I don't believe Colljoe, Lacy, WTFarmGirl and others thought you were going to report the thread
No one objected because we had NO IDEA what your real intentions were
None of us here writes to ShopLC to ask them to "decide" what is best for a certain thread :lol:

What a bunch of "who shot John"
Again I say.....you will be kept in prayer cause you don't see your hurtful behavior :(
2 x