Hannah

Koalagirl

Re: Hannah

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

@HS Hunter does NOT school anyone except himself. I am happy you think Hunter is so hot because a lot of us think he us creepy, especially when he shows his chest hair. BTW, Hannah is a good singer and doesn't need any lessons nor does she seem dazed and confused.
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

Yes I would have to agree with you Koalagirl.

In fact, I have heard Hannah on the karaoke mics specifically say she is only singing songs in the public domain so to not infringe on copyrights and get LC in trouble. She sang Rock a Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody and Carolina in the Morning amongst others…. Pretty sure those are before 2010! Way before lol. I’m 54 years old and those songs are old to ME lol. So HS you’re way off.

I also will say HS I would watch your metaphor for Hunter being like Muhammad Ali towards a woman… I understand you’re being figurative with what you’re saying, but to use an image of him a la Ali creates an image of a boxer hitting a woman. Not cool. And I’m a male.
2 x

HS

Post by HS » 3 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
Yes I would have to agree with you Koalagirl.

In fact, I have heard Hannah on the karaoke mics specifically say she is only singing songs in the public domain so to not infringe on copyrights and get LC in trouble. She sang Rock a Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody and Carolina in the Morning amongst others…. Pretty sure those are before 2010! Way before lol. I’m 54 years old and those songs are old to ME lol. So HS you’re way off.

I also will say HS I would watch your metaphor for Hunter being like Muhammad Ali towards a woman… I understand you’re being figurative with what you’re saying, but to use an image of him a la Ali creates an image of a boxer hitting a woman. Not cool. And I’m a male.
JoshyBaby, I'm older than you and I love what you did with "a la Ali" so I'm sure you'll understand when I say that even a parrot can learn to sing old standards...but they'll never learn how to sing. Lessons couldn't hurt, though.

The only image of a man hitting a woman is in your own mind. Not cool.

Like I said, whenever Chuck or Hunter asked her to sing a song before 2010, she was clueless, AND dazed AND confuzed.

If a host can't be in the ring, ermmmm LOL, I mean on air with Hunter, then they need to grow a set of matching mabe pearls. I'm sure Tony has a spare set. LOLOLOL
0 x

HS

Koalagirl wrote:
3 months ago
@HS Hunter does NOT school anyone except himself. I am happy you think Hunter is so hot because a lot of us think he us creepy, especially when he shows his chest hair. BTW, Hannah is a good singer and doesn't need any lessons nor does she seem dazed and confused.
Denial is also a river in Egypt! LOLOL. I'm sure if she asked someone for lessons, someone would give them to her. She's always dazed AND confused around Hunter.

Someone's obsessed with someone's chest hair! LOLOL
0 x

HS

Koalagirl wrote:
3 months ago
Does anyone know where Hannah is? I haven't seen her in ages.
Ages is too soon.
0 x

Koalagirl

@HS I think maybe you are just jealous of Hannah's singing voice because it is good. If anyone is dazed and confused its you, so look in the mirror.
0 x

HS

Koalagirl wrote:
3 months ago
@HS I think maybe you are just jealous of Hannah's singing voice because it is good. If anyone is dazed and confused its you, so look in the mirror.
I see you.
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 3 months ago

Hear we go again🙉🙈🙊🙄
8 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 3 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
3 months ago
Hear we go again🙉🙈🙊🙄
"It" never stops.
4 x

Koalagirl

"IT" doesn't stop, just uses a different name.
4 x