Hannah

Bella

Re: Hannah

Post by Bella » 3 months ago

Hi Druid, I actually thought I knocked some sense into her. I guess it didn’t last!
0 x

HS

Post by HS » 3 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
Bella,

I think it’s great when there are new members or dormant members who join the conversation. I am kind of new myself having joined a few months ago.

I think the problem is the tone and aggressive nature of HS’s post… of which, the posts came fast and furious today from HS were all very slanted in opinion and then, sorry to use this again, aggressive when anyone tried to give their counter opinion.

I saw the post where the mutual respect among veterans was acknowledged and I appreciate that without a doubt. But the context and content of HS’s posts out of the blue and, to be frank, rude in tone when we as a collective have been pretty united in making sure this was a place we could speak our opinion (which HS is allowed to do) without the kind of attacks the HS has put out to anyone who responded differently to their opinion.

And taking it back to the host observations and critiques…. To say Hannah needs singing lessons when it’s easily discoverable that she’s been on Broadway and cruise ships, etc. is a stretch. To dig up an old clip of Karen Connolly and point it in a political position seems calculated. To criticize the young girl Lauren who is obviously inexperienced and learning on the job is without much grace or kindness. But to ignore interrupting Steve and always-on Hunter’s flaws themselves is just odd to me after finding such fault in so many others.

To me, personally, it seems intentional… the aggression, the pettiness and the intent to derail and divide.
What's your point?
0 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

Hi Bella
I guess it did not last long at all.
1 x

HS

New posters are supposed to tiptoe through the tulips and respect their elders. Interesting. How long before they can rail like a harpy like "fill in the blank?"
0 x

HS

Bella was referring to me? I was only defending myself against the mindless Borg. LOLOLOL
0 x

HS

Koalagirl wrote:
3 months ago
Hi Bella
I guess it did not last long at all.
If you want to keep ridin' that train, be my guest.
0 x

HS

I'm causing trouble? LOL

Who's trying to cause trouble between Bella and me? Not cool.
0 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

HS wrote:
3 months ago
joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
Bella,

I think it’s great when there are new members or dormant members who join the conversation. I am kind of new myself having joined a few months ago.

I think the problem is the tone and aggressive nature of HS’s post… of which, the posts came fast and furious today from HS were all very slanted in opinion and then, sorry to use this again, aggressive when anyone tried to give their counter opinion.

I saw the post where the mutual respect among veterans was acknowledged and I appreciate that without a doubt. But the context and content of HS’s posts out of the blue and, to be frank, rude in tone when we as a collective have been pretty united in making sure this was a place we could speak our opinion (which HS is allowed to do) without the kind of attacks the HS has put out to anyone who responded differently to their opinion.

And taking it back to the host observations and critiques…. To say Hannah needs singing lessons when it’s easily discoverable that she’s been on Broadway and cruise ships, etc. is a stretch. To dig up an old clip of Karen Connolly and point it in a political position seems calculated. To criticize the young girl Lauren who is obviously inexperienced and learning on the job is without much grace or kindness. But to ignore interrupting Steve and always-on Hunter’s flaws themselves is just odd to me after finding such fault in so many others.

To me, personally, it seems intentional… the aggression, the pettiness and the intent to derail and divide.
What's your point?
HS, I think I made my point very clear. Your desire to be combative is puzzling. Feel free to post here but, as others have said, you’ve lost your audience.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 months ago

Yeah, I’m exiting stage left right behind everyone else!
1 x

HS

joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
HS wrote:
3 months ago
joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
Bella,

What's your point?
HS, I think I made my point very clear. Your desire to be combative is puzzling. Feel free to post here but, as others have said, you’ve lost your audience.
Way too serious.
0 x