Terahertz

Lacy

Terahertz

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

SLC is saying terahertz is going up in price due to demand.(price games)
And is charging higher shipping costs.

On T. Site the prices are low for bracelets and necklaces. Prices up to $10.00 in most cases. Some are smaller beads 6mm,8mm. Not big bulky styles with Free shipping. I have bought a few terahertz from T. The string is good. A few were for a smaller wrist. I bought the wrong size...I gave them away.

Yes, it melts ice, it's real. I've heard SLC say it's fake unless you buy it from them. No ..

Only 1 bracelet I had purchased was actually hematite, It was magnetic. The vendor sent me the wrong item. I emailed them. They gave me a instant refund and said to keep the bracelet.

I'm happy with T on those purchases. If you want fair priced terahertz without the screaming and long, long presentations, stories etc. Shop T.
5 x

Spinoza

Re: Terahertz

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Good to know. I like Terahertz and wondered if the stuff on T was real. I might take a look now that I know it’s the real deal. (I’m looking for a bracelet.) Thanks for letting us know! 😁✌️
2 x

HS

Re: Terahertz

Post by HS » 3 months ago

I ordered some last week. I can't wait to try it but it hasn't even shipped yet!

I'm also waiting for my order of shungite. I wonder if it's okay to use them in conjunction with one another. Anyone have any experience with both worn together?

I also read somewhere not to get Terahertz wet. Oops, I guess ice when melted is wet. LOL
1 x