AGAIN

Koalagirl

AGAIN

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

Just turned on at 7:00pm to see who the new hosts were and it was Hunter and Deanna! Hunter was on at 10:00 and then 3:00. So that would mean he was on for 10 hours today. They have enough hosts that others could've hosted. I could not turn station fast enough!!!
2 x

Spinoza

Re: AGAIN

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

It seems he’s on every time I tune in! 🤣

Right now he’s on with someone I’m unfamiliar with. I think he’s calling her Laura but I’m not sure. Maybe she usually works during the week during the day?? 🤔

I tried to look up her name on the Hosts page but she’s not there. And when I looked at the Program Guide NOTHING showed up for today (Sunday) so that was no help. 🙄

I have no idea why the host scheduling seems so mixed up and weird lately but apparently Hunter is on call 24/7 and agrees to fill in every time he’s asked. At the current rate, he’s going to end up having his own apartment somewhere in the building so he can literally just live there! 😳😁🤣
Last edited by Spinoza 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

Yes. He was also on from 1:00-3:00 today (sunday) with Dionne. Lauren is a new girl that I've only seen once befor. But I agree, he is on so much they may as well call it the Hunter Show. The only thing I can say is I have saved a little bit of money because I will not watch him.
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

She usually does live streaming programs. I’m not sure if she’s entirely comfortable with another host, doing regular shows. Maybe her and Hunter are are filling in. Hunter is on all the time. Maybe other hosts can’t. Sadly I turn it off.
1 x