Price drops

Lacy

Price drops

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

I don't usually have lc on during prime time. Is it the usual practice to DRAG out dropping the price.?

Cutie Chris is on with Marva. He waited to explain the ring assortment before dropping it. (Which would be Marva's job.) Dragging...it...out....

At night, it's the opposite usually. Quick drop, then explain.

Is he ruined from day time shifts now,? haha. I hope not.
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Price drops

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 3 months ago

I agree, it seems like when a host first starts they are kind of there own person & then they start picking up things that other hosts do & say. I wish it could go back to how SLC was 6, 7, 8,9 yrs. ago, it is like a total different Home Shopping Network. It is no fun anymore. When Michele leaves it is really going to hurt the network. I was wondering why she can not do it from her home like Steve, Dan, & Karen. I guess she was not offered. I wish she could stay.
3 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

It does seem that Michele could do the job remotely, but perhaps she needs a hard break from the camera to be more in tune with her family. Maybe the remote or occasional in-person opportunities will happen in the future
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Michele has said more than once that she would do remote hosting but she hasn’t been asked. Maybe it’s because the host that isn’t doing the price drops needs to be in the studio to help show the products? 🤔 That would be pretty lame but I can’t think of any other reason. I mean, SLC must know how popular she is and how they need a “kooky” personality in the host mix. 😐✌️

@Lacy

Ugh. Some hosts drag out the price drops so long it’s ridiculous! Tony Baloney is bad but I must say when Ankur shows up during a show, he’s the absolute worst! 🙄 (I really like Ankur otherwise though!) On the other hand, I think Bald Steve is one the best about price drops. He doesn’t buy into the stalling to build up suspense tactic. He just drops the price 1-2-3! 😁
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Come to think of it, I wonder how much longer Michele will be hosting before she moves back home to LA? 🤔 She never gave a specific date as to when she would be leaving but I got the impression it would be by now. Hmm. Maybe she’ll still be entertaining us for a good while yet! 🤞🤞🤞😁
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

They're callin it a Rapid Fire Show... No.

Miss M & Sh. Are on. He is dropping very slowly and speaking about the rings. On. On. On. Miss M. finally chimed in and said, I'LL COVER THE SPECS of the rings! Go Miss M..
Sh. Never dragged out this long
before.

So obviously it must be the new way to drag out presentations to generate more sales.
Just saying.
1 x