Showering wearing Terahertz

Lacy

Showering wearing Terahertz

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

I found this online about showering with terahertz on.

It's best not to wear the necklaces, bracelets and anklets in the shower or clean it with water. Water can effect the strength and longevity of the inner cord. It will break in time.

I texted H live about this, he didn't comment. He is telling people it's ok to shower with it.

Other times he stated the cord will loosen and break down up if you shower with it on.

Maybe, He didn't want to contradict himself on live tv. Or may not he was just trying to sell more. IDK. Either way, I buy mine on T.
2 x

Spinoza

Re: Showering wearing Terahertz

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

I think H has mentioned that the cord broke on one of his necklaces because it weakened from showering with it on. But apparently he still does it anyway so go figure… 🫤😁

By the way, have you ever bought Shungite on T? If so, have you had any problem with it? TIA! 😁✌️
0 x

Lacy

I haven't bought shungite on T. So, I'm not sure. It may be worth trying a piece if it's the right price.
0 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 3 months ago

Hi Lacy, I just ordered 4 bracelets on the T, do you feel like it is the real thing? Mine will not be here for a couple of weeks. I feel like when the hosts tell you things about this product or any thing else you just can not believe what they tell you any more. I think there is so much story telling on a lot of items they sell now. I just do not remember it being like that yrs. ago, am I right or wrong? I bought nothing during the sale, If I can not return it I will not buy it. I just can not throw money away. Buy the way I bought 4 bracelets less than 1/2 the price of one of Shop LC. They are a little smaller but I am not a big person so I do not like big heavy ones.
3 x

Spinoza

@Lacy

Thanks, I think I’ll try buying a small test item. 😁✌️
0 x

Lacy

Caribbean girl. I was leery too. I did the ice test. All but 1 bracelet was terahertz, 1 was magnetic and heavier than the others and didn't melt ice. It was hematite. I like hematite too.

No problem though. I emailed T and told them. They said I was sent the wrong item. To keep it ( free bracelet)and got a refund. ( lc would never do that!)

I have petite
necklaces, bracelets and pendants now from T.

It doesn't help me with pain or sleeping as for some people. I like how it looks.

I'm going to put a $4.00 bead necklace from T, under my dogs collar for his arthritis. You never know. It can't hurt.
3 x

Spinoza

If anyone here makes bracelets, what is the best non-stretchy material with which to restring a Terahertz bracelet?

I bought two “stretchy” bracelets a while ago from a seller on Etsy. They’re beautiful and passed the “ice test”. The problem is that the pieces of Terahertz are square and sometimes pinch my skin if they move around a lot! 😳 (Lesson learned; buy BEADED stretchy bracelets!) I want to restring them with something non-stretchy and maybe add a bead or two of some kind so the bracelets just hang loose around my wrists. Hopefully there won’t be any pinching that way. Help? TIA! 😁✌️
0 x