Re: Michele’s last day on SLC

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

@Quette

Let’s hope she has some good news for us! 🤞🤞🤞😁
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 months ago

All I can say is SLC is losing one good host that most people enjoy and not offering Michele a job working remote is crazy. They would rather have D who drives me nuts acting stupid all the time with comments like I didn't say $9.99 and magically they have to drop the price. I know lots of people like him but I get irritated when he calls Ankur anchor like on a boat. At first I thought he just didn't know and then I realized it was part of his silliness.
6 x

christine123

Post by christine123 » 2 months ago

I'm a frequent shopper on ShopLC and I love Michele! She made me laugh, she was fun and I am going to miss her. If she was on, I always called my daughter in to watch - it was an extra treat because of her!
4 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

If it’s any consolation, Michele has been saying maybe she’ll be back from time to time, possibly doing holiday shows or whatever. 🤞 She also mentioned nothing is off the table and she’s open to all possibilities. So it’s in SLC’s hands now. They know how popular she is so maybe they’ll rethink the idea of her doing remotes and I’d be shocked if they didn’t at least bring her back occasionally! 😁

Her “last” show was handled well, IMO. She didn’t make a fuss but she made sure to repeatedly thank everyone for the kind messages and made it clear she’ll miss everyone. And Tony was very classy in return! He sincerely complimented her, wished her well and you could tell they’ll definitely stay in touch. 😁 So there were no tears, just a classy, professional departure…for now! 😁🤞🤞🤞
7 x

Joolzhere

Post by Joolzhere » 2 months ago

Going to try to catch your last show - with a box of tissues. Will miss you, Michelle. Wishing nothing but the best in your future endeavors. Hopefully, we will be seeing you again soon.
6 x