Michele’s last day on SLC

Spinoza

Re: Michele’s last day on SLC

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Yep, SLC should easily be able to afford manicures for the hosts in order to give a more professional appearance.

But then again, most of the presenters are mere females, not worthy of anything extra! 😡 (Yes, that’s pure sarcasm! ✌️)

P.S. I personally don’t care if someone has less than perfect fingernails or less than perfect hair or isn’t dressed as fashionably as others. As long as their nails, hair and clothing are clean and neat, I’m good. Perfection isn’t a requirement. JMHO! 😁✌️
4 x

Spinoza

From the sound of things on the show late last night, there’s still no offer to Michele to do remote hosting. ☹️ Seems like the best her fans can hope for is an occasional appearance as a guest host.

Oh well, I’m sure no one is surprised. SLC obviously likes the 2-host (female, male combo) format best…with the male in charge of course..🙄😡
2 x

EbonyJoy

Post by EbonyJoy » 3 months ago

:| I so enjoy Michele she is sincere & entertaining. I recently lost my sister also a one L Michele. So I understand her wanting to spend more time with her son. My sister & I would watch her because she lifted our spirits. Just know that my prayers will follow you where ever you go. God bless you & thank you for the happiness you brought me & my 1 L Michele sister. 🙏
12 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 3 months ago

Ebony joy I am so sorry for your loss. I too luv Michele and will miss Her. I am sure your Sister is with you all the time. 😪 🙏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 My prayers go out to you and your Family.
7 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 3 months ago

I wish we could we could all get together there and have a HUGE party for her. That would be such fun. Get all the fun community people together and let it rip. You know that she would be a blast. I remember her first Christmas at shop LC, she was on late night with Becky. The past 20 yrs Christmas has not been a good day for me because my only child, my 25 yr. old son passed away. They has some wooden nut crackers that she was playing with them like they were puppets. She had me almost rolling on the floor & Becky. It is hard to humor me now, but she sure did it. I love her so much. She is one of a kind. She is EVERY THING GOOD, & no one will ever fill her shoes as far as I am concerned. I also think SLC has made a BIG mistake by letting her go, it makes me sad just to think about her not being there to watch & Listen to her. We should be (( saying Bon Voyage )) to Aunker instead of saying Good Buy to Michelle.
7 x

Spinoza

@Ebonyjoy

You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your sister. I lost my older sister just about a year ago and know the pain that losing a loved one brings. Please take care. 🙏🥲

@CaribbeanGirl

So sorry to hear you lost your son. 💔 Though it happened many years ago I can see the sadness remains and I’m sure it’s exacerbated around holidays. However I’m glad Michele has been able to bring you some happiness and laughter. I only wish she was staying so she could continue to do that for all of us. Take care. ❤️✌️
5 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 3 months ago

@CaribbeanGirl

I cannot imagine your grief . . . My son is the joy of my heart and I cannot imagine losing him at any age. A few years ago a family member lost her only son at the age of 10 when he fell off a hayride. Their hearts are still breaking. But to lose your only child is devastating :(

@EbonyJoy
I'm glad to hear you were so close to your sister and were able to spend time together doing something you both enjoyed! I imagine it was rather difficult surprising each other at Christmas since you both likely saw the same things on SLC you wanted to get, hahaha! No doubt you are STILL watching items flash across the screen, thinking fondly of comments you and your sister would exchange about the hosts or the products shown. I hope you have some great gifts from her you can cherish forever :D My sister and I were never really close, but she's been asking me to make her some jewelry items, and I know she will definitely cherish something I make for her :)
5 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

REMINDER:

Michele’s last day at SLC will be Feb 4th ☹️ but her last SHOW will be Feb 3rd with Aussie Steve.

So if you want to send Michele a message on live TV, or at least watch her before she goes back to LA, be sure to watch Friday, Feb 2 (not sure who her co-host will be) or Saturday, Feb 3 with Aussie Steve. (He has a riot with her whenever they’re on together!) 😁✌️
3 x

Quette

Post by Quette » 2 months ago

@Spinoza I was watching Aussie Steve and Michele during the four hour early morning block this morning. He said that was his last show with Michele for a while. He was very sincere in his farewell to her saying he had learned so much from her, that she was one of the most authentic people he knows, that the Michele we see on air is exactly who she is off air. He talked about her sense of humor, how funny she is, how compassionate, and how he and the viewers love her. He had her almost in tears. When she was able to talk she said she has two more shows.

Maybe something has changed since this morning at 6A CT.
5 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 months ago

Typical Indian mentality when a female worker is successful and overshadows her male coworkers and is Not kissing ace.
4 x