SPEAKING OF PRICES!

CaribbeanGirl

SPEAKING OF PRICES!

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 3 months ago

Speaking of prices, I am going to tell you a really good one This Is A TRUE STORY. I am a person that will not buy anything over $20.00 without looking at reviews for the item on Google. So one day when SLC had free shipping they were showing a product I have ever heard of that I was interested in. So I started looking for reviews. I could not believe what I found. The items I was interested in were all CHEAPER on the products web site. So we know how they play the game of give them free shipping but raise the price of the item, well the prices on the products web site were even lower than SLC. So if you buy a certain amount on the products web site you would get free shipping, the shipping on the products website for 2 items was cheaper than buying one on SLC. That is good to know for the future. the prices on the the products website were as much as $10.00 & more cheaper than SLC with their free shipping I really could not believe the difference in price. SLC selling the items for more than on the products web site. Go Figure!
6 x

Spinoza

Re: SPEAKING OF PRICES!

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Wow!😳

Good to know. Thanks for the info. Will be checking everything from now on! 👍😁✌️
0 x

RubyTuesday

Post by RubyTuesday » 3 months ago

I ran across another interesting pricing situation. While surfing the big, original auction site, (you know the one) I found some paper clip necklaces identical to what I had just purchased from SLC. But they were considerably more expensive at the auction site. When I looked at the seller's name - surprise! - it was "shoplc-us". I just checked again and sure enough, they have a ton of jewelry listed and it looks like it is all more expensive that at SLC. So it made me wonder if the eBay listings provide some of the higher prices comparables?? Nah. They wouldn't do that . . .
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

Especially on under 10 Fridays. Check out T. They have the same (3 style ends) charging cable for 2.49. I got 3.
Not 9.99. It's free shipping with a total of 10.00. I always check T before I buy anything under on 10 days now. You'd be surprised.
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

I like T but you get what you pay for and since everything they sell is super cheap…even cheaper than SLC as it has been pointed out…but you have to keep that in mind. Sometimes quality isn’t an issue and sometimes it’s okay if the product isn’t top of the line because it doesn’t need to be. But other times I’ve received absolute junk from T. 🫤 Even they realize how bad some things are because they don’t ask you to return the product, they just give you a refund or credit. 🤣

Just saying it’s “Buyer Beware” with T, as much as it is with SLC and even more so, IMHO. 🫤 😁✌️
0 x