BATCH CBD gummies

Spinoza

Re: BATCH CBD gummies

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

@Quette

Ah, so those are the other two brands being sold on SLC! Thanks! 👍 BATCH is the only one I happened to see. Good luck if you decide to try CBD gummies. Bella listed a brand I definitely want to try! And joshuatheemerald gave me a good tip about checking for free samples at health food stores! 😁

In addition, I checked with my doc to make sure there was no medical reason I shouldn’t take them (even though I had already tried a few from a friend! 🤣) and my doc was fine with the idea. He told me in addition to health food stores, Huff & Puff stores and any vape stores should carry them. (He’s very progressive and all about natural healing when possible!) And of course there’s a ton of varieties and sellers on line if you prefer to buy them that way. He didn’t recommend any particular brand.

The only “warning” he had was to start off slow and build up as needed after seeing if/how they affect me. He wasn’t in favor of high THC content which is fine since I have no desire to use those products.

So for me, I’m going to try the suggestions people posted here first. If they work well, I may or may not bother trying those on SLC. As for you, good luck whatever you decided to do. (And it would be great if you would post the results you get, but that’s your decision. 😁) Take care! ✌️
0 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 3 months ago

Hi Spinoza, I have never tried a gummy but I have tried a few of the oil tincture's. I did order the Gold Batch gummie's when they were on air this last week. I can not wait to try them. I tried the Batch Gold reserve oil tincture the first time they were on air, I have tried others & the Batch tincture was pretty good. The best I have tried so far. I have tried the Queen cbd tincture, I was not impressed.I tried the Dr. Greggs tincture back when they had the Dr. Greggs oil It was ok not as good as Batch. I have severe arthritis & also take a prescription for pain. It takes something really good to even touch my pain. They also have another brand of cbd gummie's on SLC that I do not think ever aired & I do not know why. It has been on their website forever. It is always higher priced when not on air, which I do not understand. It is called Smilz, I tried the cream & it was really good. There has never been any reviews for it, so I do not buy without reviews. At the time I could not find any online. So when I get the Batch Gold Gummies in I will let you know what I think, I will also do a review of them. I would Love to be able to buy several of the items to take but the products are not cheap, there is such a mark up. I wish SLC wold start a farm & grow this product so it could be cheaper. Also, I do not know about the CBD For Life but the Batch brand states there is no THC in their products.
1 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

CaribbeanGirl —

Thanks so much for your input! I really never even thought about trying tinctures but now it’s another option for me to consider! 😁

Thanks also for telling me about the Smilz cream. Never heard of it before but I’m going to add it to my list since my doc did say creams could also be effective. I feel like a dummy for not doing a search on SLC for other CBD products but as I mentioned before, I thought the CBD products from Batch were something brand new for SLC and it never dawned on me to look for other products here. DUH! 🤪🤣

Anyway, thanks again for responding and sharing your experiences. I’m really looking forward to your review of the Gold Batch gummies! 😁 Everyone has been extremely helpful here as I start to learn about CBD products. I truly appreciate every bit of the knowledge shared by everyone! 👍😁✌️
0 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 3 months ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
3 months ago
I would Love to be able to buy several of the items to take but the products are not cheap, there is such a mark up. I wish SLC wold start a farm & grow this product so it could be cheaper. Also, I do not know about the CBD For Life but the Batch brand states there is no THC in their products.
To my knowledge, the US is the most lenient in terms of growing. But it's not as simple as planting corn. It's still very highly regulated, especially the THC but the CBC too in terms of crop planting. Here in MI people erect giant warehouses for the THC stuff . . . there is a massive issue with theft, especially with the CBD stuff because it doesn't require as tall of fencing and security cameras and is usually planted outside. A lady I ran into had been getting ready to harvest her CBD oil plants and the night before, all 3 acres of her plants were harvested (stolen). It was a pretty well orchestrated operation to be able to pull THAT off! She lost millions of dollars in ONE NIGHT.

The pricing is high mostly because of everything stated above. Plus inspections. ALL cannabis contains THC, but there is a certain level that's deemed "safe" as simple CBD because it's so minor. But even if you buy plants with very low levels, IF they should happen to cross pollinate a few miles away from someone's home grown THC plants, then your levels can also be affected. So EVERYTHING has to be checked forwards and backwards.

The best way to keep costs down is make it yourself, or find someone who does I'm afraid. It's a bit like alcohol . . .it's cheap and easy to make, but regulations drive the price up in stores ;)
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 3 months ago

And the Mexican Cartel! :shock:
A very high level of security is needed in the growing, which is another exorbitant cost.
3 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 3 months ago

colljoe wrote:
3 months ago
And the Mexican Cartel! :shock:
A very high level of security is needed in the growing, which is another exorbitant cost.
You know it's funny, out here a tiny little town will have FIVE dedicated shops selling ALL the various kinds and forms. I guess cities get a HUGE bonus from the state for each shop they allow to sell, and the state of course has a heavy tax on it. The BIG cities of course will NOT allow it (I wonder why..) so that means either the city dwellers slink out here to get it or grow it themselves.

Funny, autobody shops have quadrupled the amount of work they do each month now too :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x