Hannah

Dolores

Hannah

Post by Dolores » 3 months ago

Watching Q Kim Gravel is on with her make up line, one of the models was Hannah! Makes one wonder God bless Dolores
5 x

joshuatheemerald

Re: Hannah

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

I saw that too… Hannah is now on QVC online hosting the show on their social media. She looks fabulous. And guess what.. no one interrupting!! LOL.
4 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 3 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
I saw that too… Hannah is now on QVC online hosting the show on their social media. She looks fabulous. And guess what.. no one interrupting!! LOL.
Last week I was watching the Shawn and Dan Show. Near the end of that show, a viewer apparently emailed a question. Shawn didn't state the question but provided the answer "They are moving to another network". Who is the other part of "they"? Hmmmmm.
6 x

joshuatheemerald

He could’ve been referring to Hannah.. she and Shawn seemed to be close. When Shawn came back I remember catching a show where he said Hannah was the only one who reached out to him when he was let go.

But Shawn could’ve been referring to a product or brand too. That the contract to sell with LC was over and they were going to sell elsewhere. Kind of like Swarovski.
4 x

joshuatheemerald

He could’ve been referring to Hannah.. she and Shawn seemed to be close. When Shawn came back I remember catching a show where he said Hannah was the only one who reached out to him when he was let go.

But Shawn could’ve been referring to a product or brand too. That the contract to sell with LC was over and they were going to sell elsewhere. Kind of like Swarovski.
0 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

I hope Hannah isn’t gone from SLC. ☹️ Always liked her. Seems very friendly & upbeat. Not pushy or a suck-up to Modani or Tony Baloney the way some are. I wish her well wherever she’s hosting! 😁✌️
2 x

Mapper

joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago

I never thought it could be a product or brand. Now that you mention it, there is a jewelry brand that was on another network and is now at shop LC. Another SLC mystery.
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Mapper,

I also like to watch multiple channels. It was my mother and sisters favorite pastime so it’s a habit of having it on while
I’m doing things around the house or in the mood to buy lol!

There are a few things that float around between the channels.. host Daniel Green is one, and I believe Jana Lauran was here on LC and Maybe Hsn at the same
Time? Hannah could be similar to Them. Elizabeth Grant product line is something That I see on multiple channels. Isaac Mizrahi fashions have also been sold on LC, even though I don’t think the man himself appears on this network. Those waterless wipes also are sold on Q, HQ and LC if I’m not mistaken. Same brand.
3 x

Kat125

Post by Kat125 » 3 months ago

I thought it odd that a couple of weeks ago a garment was presented for auction that was clearly from “Q” at a waaay reduced price
…it was LOGO brand & the host showed the label but didn’t say the name
Thought it interesting at the time

As for Hannah,all the best either way
5 x

Mapper

joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
Mapper,

I also like to watch multiple channels. It was my mother and sisters favorite pastime so it’s a habit of having it on while
I’m doing things around the house or in the mood to buy lol!

There are a few things that float around between the channels.. host Daniel Green is one, and I believe Jana Lauran was here on LC and Maybe Hsn at the same
Time? Hannah could be similar to Them. Elizabeth Grant product line is something That I see on multiple channels. Isaac Mizrahi fashions have also been sold on LC, even though I don’t think the man himself appears on this network. Those waterless wipes also are sold on Q, HQ and LC if I’m not mistaken. Same brand.
Ha! I do the same thing for background noise.

I like some of the fashions on the other networks. Most often than not, they are over budget for me. I periodically check liquidators on ebay. They only sell items from the top networks and brick and mortar stores. I have found some really good prices on items that were over my budget on the networks. I have noticed some products move between networks. Nothing I was ever interested in. On SLC, I have seen Elizabeth Grant. I also saw a pair of Isaac Mizrahi pants on SLC website. It was only one item and again, nothing I am interested in. Then I saw the Iman! I love her fashions and have a ton. It was only handbags and I have enough of those. lol

As for the hosts, I have seen many bounce around. Most of them from ShopHQ/Evine. It's seems that once they reach the end of the ShopLC road, they branch out and become guest hosts at other networks or a brand ambassador . It's the nature of the business.
3 x