Hannah

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Re: Hannah

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 months ago

@joshuatheemerald ....

Oh I do believe a "lurking Host" has been joining in this conversation the whole time :lol:
6 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

I hope Hannah stays, she is one of my favorites. My other fave is Heather
4 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 2 months ago

PPS,
You got that right. Always is!!!
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 months ago

Hannah is no longer on the "Meet The Hosts" list.
2 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 2 months ago

Very interesting. Sounds like they are “sending a message”. Why remove Hannah when Michele is also leaving, but her picture still remains? Or what about Craig Rooke who also announced a few months ago that he was now cutting back and doing other things? He still remains… It sounds like Hannah may have hurt the “powers that be” feelings by doing her other endeavors. I’m sure she is very sad to not be able to dance to the Smackdown music anymore, or be cut off mid-sentence by Fester, or smile through another “Ladies And Gentlemen”…… LC has let Hannah and Michele go, they barely use Karen Connolly anymore, and a good host like Angie is stuck in the overnight while they parade very amateur newbies to main hours right from the start. I’m losing interest in the drama!
5 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

@joshuatheemerald I totally agree with you, Hannah was well liked but I think she will be much happier away from the oafs we have as hosts now. And why shouldn't the newer hosts pay their dues by appearing on the overnight shows instead of the prime hours of 7:00-10:00. And if you notice this new host only works with CC! I will also miss Michele, but like Hannah, she will also be better off away from SLC. The channel is turning into a big joke.
4 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 2 months ago

@Koalagirl

I hope Michele can use her time in LA to maybe do a podcast or video-cast where she can interview people. I always thought she would be very suited for that type of format! Maybe she can sell some things here and there but I think you are right about thriving post-LC. Wishing Michele and Hannah the best. I think they have made the right decision.
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 months ago

Michele is off the "Meet The Hosts" list now too.
2 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 2 months ago

colljoe wrote:
2 months ago
Michele is off the "Meet The Hosts" list now too.
Crazy how fast they are making those changes, but other hosts still have no updated info . . .
2 x