A tall drink, she's like fine wine
She's experienced, and won't be dissed
Shop Lc, is second on her list!

💖
4 x

Lacy

Re: Hannah

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

I found the live stream. While they were presenting perfume from LWYA, Hannah said find it on the shop lc .....I think she still has slc on the brain. No one reacted but it was a good blooper...

Kim Gravel appeared on the livestream and said that Hannah and the other model will be on a lot with the new line. Good for Hannah. She looked like she was having a lot of fun presenting this make up line.
6 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

Lacy —

Wish I had seen the blooper. It would have been cute since it was from her! 😁

Glad to hear she seems happy and looks like she’s having fun. She was an absolute saint whenever she was interrupted and talked over by certain male hosts on SLC. (Lookin’ at you, Bald Steve! 👀) Never complained, never make a fuss. Always classy! 👍😁
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 months ago

Spinoza,
go to the Q website, WATCHED, recently aired . Scroll down the page to Kim Gravel under latest live streams. The blooper is towards the end while presenting perfumes. I don't think she knows what she said. She just kept going as if it was not said. She is that professional....But a good blooper.
4 x

Spinoza

Thanks, Lacy! I’ll take a look. 😁✌️
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

And now I am sitting watching Jessica with Tony, where Jessica has sat patiently (silently) while Tony went on a 5 minute rant about why you should buy this emerald ring… Jessica has so much more to offer than to be a glorified hand model for the Gem Hunter… Good for Hannah on getting a different opportunity. I also noticed I didn’t hear one “LC”ism from Hannah (although I know she said Shop LC by mistake which was cute/funny)… so really watching our peeps on LC is almost like a broken record. Same thing, same catch phrases, same Smackdown, same fake shock on price drop… ok back to our regularly scheduled programming lol.
6 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 3 months ago

@Mapper .....

Good evening from rainy California
I am the same way you are regarding the garments on the shopping channels other than ShopLC
My pocket book can't afford those beautiful clothes but once in a while I can find a great buy on Ebay and especially in Thrift stores :)
The Q and others just have some gorgeous outfits that ShopLC DOES NOT carry
4 x

Spinoza

@joshuatheemerald

Agree about Jessica. She’s another host who has tremendous patience and self control when it comes to dealing with co-hosts who talk over her or otherwise interrupt. I know there’s a time delay with Tony Baloney but he doesn’t seem to bother paying attention to it. 😡
4 x

Spinoza

So what’s the bottom line regarding Hannah? Is she moving to Q for good? (It sounds to me like she’ll be doing a lot of hosting/modeling/whatever there from now on.) Or will she continue to split her time between Q and SLC? 🤔

Seems like an easy choice to me! 😉🤣😁✌️
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
3 months ago
So what’s the bottom line regarding Hannah? Is she moving to Q for good? (It sounds to me like she’ll be doing a lot of hosting/modeling/whatever there from now on.) Or will she continue to split her time between Q and SLC? 🤔

Seems like an easy choice to me! 😉🤣😁✌️
This would be the perfect time for one of the lurking hosts to chime in LOL.
4 x