Prices

BostonIrish

Prices

Post by BostonIrish » 3 months ago

Here we go again! I had the butterfly bracket shown on live in my cart for 9.99. Today it us 12.99 with free shipping 🤔 Still 1.00 more.
0 x

Mapper

Re: Prices

Post by Mapper » 3 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
3 months ago
Here we go again! I had the butterfly bracket shown on live in my cart for 9.99. Today it us 12.99 with free shipping 🤔 Still 1.00 more.
Just a suggestion...If you use the phone app, shipping is free on Friday's.
If the price goes down, order it through the phone app with free shipping. You have to enter the promo code shown in the app banner for the free shipping which can't be combined with other promo codes.
1 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 3 months ago

Does anyone use the “Roku” app? I have it on my tv and will sometimes watch if I am DVRing other channels on my cable box. They post app-specific specials on there regarding discounts or shipping. Not sure if it’s true or just a gimmicky but I’ve seen a few different things that say “app only” on my TV. Never used them though!
0 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 3 months ago

joshuatheemerald wrote:
3 months ago
Does anyone use the “Roku” app? I have it on my tv and will sometimes watch if I am DVRing other channels on my cable box. They post app-specific specials on there regarding discounts or shipping. Not sure if it’s true or just a gimmicky but I’ve seen a few different things that say “app only” on my TV. Never used them though!
I have both Roku and Apple streaming devices. The SLC app is the same across all streaming devices.
On Tuesday's and Friday's there is free shipping all day, through the TV app, for on air presentations and recently aired items. The recently aired items does not list the entire day like the website does though. So if there's something you want to order from that list, you need to do so before the list rolls over.

I have ordered several times and had no issues.
0 x