Be aware

Koalagirl

Be aware

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

Been awhile, but could not let this one go..... I recently bought a pair of J hoop earrings and when I went to put them in one of the posts completely snapped in my ear! I could not get the post out and started to panic, but eventually I did get the post out with a bit of bleeding (sorry don't mean to be gross). Anyhow, when I called CS they said it was non-profit able because it was a clearance item. Then my brother called them a day later and they said no problem it can be returned. I also received an email stating problem was solved.

Well it has now been a week and no credit has been reflected on my account, nor have I received the return label in the mail. Just beware of faulty jewelry when you buy.
5 x

BostonIrish

Re: Be aware

Post by BostonIrish » 3 months ago

Kolagirl I would have gone nuts. They should give you more than a refund.😮
3 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

@Koalagirl

I’d keep calling CS until they refund your money and throw in something else… Maybe a good discount (25%) on your next order or something similar? 🤔 And at this point they shouldn’t even ask you to return the defective item. After the way CS responded initially and now the delay in your refund, no return shipping label, etc, they need to do something special to keep you as a customer.

Good luck — and please let us know (if you don’t mind) how it all turns out! 🤞😁✌️
2 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 3 months ago

Also be aware that items listed on the auction may or may not actually be available. Four times in the past month I won items, payment taken, items invoiced but never shipped. I had to contact customer service via chat on 4 occasions to find out what the problem was. The items were not available for shipment! So, 4 out of 5 items purchased on the auction did not exist. Pretty shoddy way to run an auction site. The customer should not have to beg for a refund. Shop LC is quick to take a payment but slow in processing a refund. I think I am done shopping here.
6 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 3 months ago

UPDATE:

Well my brother called CS again and they said that the return label wad mailed a couple of days ago and we must wait. As far as my credit is concerned, they will not credit/return my $$ until they get the broken item back as proof. Wondering if they will daughter the post back on and resell. At any rate I am done buying from here.
1 x

BostonIrish

I can't count how many times this ha happened to me. I won a watch adee Kay 2 times paid for it 2 times said they were out of it! I saw it on the auction the other day and they have it on the web I gave up. I won it both times great price Ha Ha they can keep it not worth my time. They had told me to bid again and they would adjust price and they did and cancelled it again. I don't know what is going on here.😡
3 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 3 months ago

I think they are just begging to be investigated for fraudulent business practices. I have come to the conclusion the auctions are a scam.
3 x

BostonIrish

I don't think they are a scam . I have purchased too many items. I can see where some mistakes are made but not when it happens to many times. I do know there are some people bidding crazy😜 I have called and reported them and its on the same items. Name with Per!🤐 This bidder no way pays what she is bidding.🤑
0 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 3 months ago

@Koalagirl

Sorry to hear things still aren’t resolved. Poor customer service and questionable business practices are sure ways to lose customers. 😡

SLC may be the fastest growing home shopping network but it may end up being the fastest crash-and-burn home shopping network if they continue to have issues with quality and customer satisfaction. Low prices don’t matter if people aren’t happy with the products and the service. 🫤
2 x