Auction

BostonIrish

Auction

Post by BostonIrish » 2 months ago

They did it to me again. I won a bangle and they cancelled on me! Said it was damaged.Damaged my 🙄😖
5 x

WTFarmGirl

Re: Auction

Post by WTFarmGirl » 2 months ago

It wouldn't surprise me if half of the extreme bidders are people just p1ssed at SLC for not sending stuff they won, so they bid EVERYTHING up :cry:

And you know, if you write a bad review about them on any other site, they TRACK YOU DOWN and harass you until you change it too . . .

I'd almost be half tempted to put in a $10,000 order while T is on and then cancel it within two hours just to stick it to them . . . Not that T is to blame for the auctions, but you know , . . . if you're going to stick it to SOMEONE it might as well be him :lol: \

... Ahem... on a side note, if it were me, I'd send the "returns department" something extra special and tell them thankyou for your auction win (and I'd dig DEEEP into my trash can to find something to send :lol: )
4 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 2 months ago

@BostonIrish .....

What a bunch of "who shot John" :evil:
I think they are so un-scrupulous and am surprised they thrive like they do
Lately I have been having fun shopping on Te...... ;)
Only watch ShopLC to see Michelle, Heather, Becky and Chris
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 months ago

Sorry to hear this about the auctions now. It just doesn't seem to be worth it. All that work and excitement only to get an email that your winnings aren't really available.
Oh, those good ol' days years ago. The winnings were great, exciting and never fell though.
I frankly find it disgusting that Shop LC allows this to happen. And apparently, it's happening a lot. 😡
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

It happened to me too, I won 2 items on an auction, it got a shipping #, waited for the delivery. Then they said it was refunded with no reason.
Its happening too much.
5 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

Add me to those who won an auction but never received the item. ☹️ In my case it’s always been the case where I receive a refund (in full) but no real explanation as to why the item wasn’t available. Hmm. 🤔🫤
2 x

RubyTuesday

Post by RubyTuesday » 2 months ago

Ditto here. Is anyone keeping a count?
2 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 2 months ago

I had 4 out of 5 auction items won, payment taken and invoiced, ultimately cancelled after I contacted customer service 1 week in asking why they had never shipped. Same old excuse, either out of stock or supposedly damaged. Funny how those out of stock and damaged items often get relisted. I voiced such disgust and dissatisfaction that I was given a $10 store credit as an act of goodwill. I promptly cashed it in and will not be back. There is something fishy about how the auction is run, you can not convince me that people bidding hundred or even a thousand dollars on items actually purchase them and there are too many instances of cancelled purchases.
5 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 2 months ago

Also just a heads up -

This thread will likely be deleted as anything regard Auctions usually DOES . . . give a week or so and POOF it will be gone. Along with anything about Modani, C, T and Miss D . . .
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 2 months ago

WTFarmGirl, your certainly right about things disappearing. I should be able to get the info we previously discussed, this week.
1 x