Angie

Lacy

Re: Angie

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

Angie is on with aussie Steve NIGHTOWL show. Glad to see her back.
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

Thanks, Lacy! I’m glad she’s back too. 😁👍 Sorry I missed her.
0 x

joshuatheemerald

Post by joshuatheemerald » 2 months ago

Enjoying Angie very much! Please move her to some main hour shows so more people can see her!
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 months ago

Angie has been on the late night show the last 2 nights and I've really enjoyed her. She describes each thing she's showing and even puts the earrings on instead of using those silly plastic holders. One night she was on with Aussie Steve and then tonight it was handsome Chris and both shows were a welcomed change from the usual shouting and interrupting. Now if SLC is smart they'll let her do some daytime shows!
2 x

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

Saw Angie again and though I agree she deserves daytime exposure so more people can see her, I like her doing Night Owl shows simply because I’m more of a night owl myself! 😉 But no matter what time she co-hosts, she’ll do a great job, I’m sure… Plus she helps make up for the losses of Hannah and Michele! 😁✌️
1 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

Angie is on with Cheryl right now. It is Sunday at 10:00 est. First time I've seen her. She seems nice
2 x

Lacy

Angie, She's transitioned to days already. I'd be surprised if we see her on night owl shows. I agree I'd like to see new permanent hosts on the over night. It will never happen. It's a revolving door.
2 x

Lacy

I watched the show with cheryl and angie for a min
I know angie said she was excited to work with her. I hate to say this because I like Angie's from The night show. But, she was getting to Cheryl's volume quickly. Idk why. She doesnt need to yell like that. Maybe to keep up with cheryl. Hopefully it was because of her excitement. I hope cheryl doesn't ruin her style of hosting.
3 x

WTFarmGirl

Post by WTFarmGirl » 2 months ago

Lacy wrote:
2 months ago
I watched the show with cheryl and angie for a min
I know angie said she was excited to work with her. I hate to say this because I like Angie's from The night show. But, she was getting to Cheryl's volume quickly. Idk why. She doesnt need to yell like that. Maybe to keep up with cheryl. Hopefully it was because of her excitement. I hope cheryl doesn't ruin her style of hosting.
Ughh... my husband asked me yesterday why I don't watch SLC anymore, and I told him flat out "I can't stand all the yelling..", sounds like this might be the future of SLC :(
0 x