Angie

Lacy

Angie

Post by Lacy » 2 months ago

New host on with Chris. OMG she has experience......What a nice change...
4 x

Spinoza

Re: Angie

Post by Spinoza » 2 months ago

Seems nice and easy to listen to. And yes, she has experience! 😁

Here’s hoping she’s a keeper! 😉✌️
Last edited by Spinoza 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Koalagirl

Post by Koalagirl » 2 months ago

I'm hoping the new girl, Angie, will be shown in daylight hours so I can see her. You don't see Courtney, who is also a new host, on overnights.
3 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 2 months ago

Did anyone get Angie's last name? She said she was with Shoplc years ago. I think she used to be on the J channel, too, but I'm not sure.
3 x

Spinoza

Jo —

I’m not certain but her last name may be Kim or something similar. I really only heard her first name for sure though. 🫤

Is there a name you were thinking of? Maybe it will jog my memory of what I heard…🤔
1 x

William

Post by William » 2 months ago

Yes ---She was
SUPER FANTASTIC and
Her and Chris ran such a GREAT show!!! Really enjoyable and professional! She MAY??? have been around when I very first started watching at the very end of TJC---a LONG time ago? She seems familiar? But WOW she is great! ---If they don't offer her a job --well

Hope Everyone are well!!! Take Care ---------------- William
7 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 2 months ago

Spinoza wrote:
2 months ago
Jo —

I’m not certain but her last name may be Kim or something similar. I really only heard her first name for sure though. 🫤

Is there a name you were thinking of? Maybe it will jog my memory of what I heard…🤔
No, unfortunately I don't have any clue as to her last name 😕
3 x

Spinoza

Jo —

Not sure if she’ll be in the same time slot but if she’s doing any “night owl”/overnight slots I’m sure I’ll see her again and I’ll get her name for you. 😁✌️
3 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 2 months ago

Angie did a great job Co-hosting with Chris. She used to be a Host at SLC many years ago, at least 10+ years and several Company Name Changes ago. If I remember correctly, she went to a different position behind the scenes at the Company, back when she originally left the Hosting Position. She was a good Host back then and seems to have no problems jumping right back in there plus Chris has a Calm, Kind, Laid Back and Charming Personality.
Last edited by Lanai 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
5 x

Spinoza

Where’d Angie go? 🤔

Has anyone seen her since she did the one show with Chris? I hope she wasn’t just doing an emergency fill-in and then disappeared. 🫤
2 x